Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-16-2016, 03:44 AM   #1
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
The Flash

Anyone here watch The Flash on the CW? Tonight's episode (S3xE6 "Shade") had a pretty BA cliffhanger..
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
been watching since it started. Not sure I liked who the bad guy really is. hope its not the last season.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:01 PM   #3
SSEssence
Instagram: Sangstah

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE
I love the show, its like a real action comic book, been loving the paradox introduction as well!

Follow the build https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612717
SSEssence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:42 PM   #4
chuckie669

Drives: 2011 ss
my kids like it so I've been watching. Haven't seen anything past first episode of S3.

The character really grows on you and I find it funny that the father was the flash in the cheesy 90's flash show.

the Grant Gustin Barry Allen has become so likeable, I have a feeling the new movie Ezra Miller Barry Allen will get some criticism.

I actually like all of the DC shows better than their movies.
chuckie669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:55 PM   #5
Gunmetal Speedster

I agree. Grant Gustin makes the perfect Barry Allen in my opinion. I think he is what makes the show as well as the character, not sure I would like it so much if it wasn't him. Just like Robert Downey Jr being Iron Man, Ryan Rynolds being Deadpool, and more recently Benedict Cumberbatch being Dr. Strange. The actor makes the character
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Old 11-17-2016, 10:19 PM   #6
enzia35

Drives: '16 Garnet Red 1SS
I haven't watched in a while.
enzia35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:45 PM   #7
Gunmetal Speedster

Tonight's episode was pretty intense. Loved it
Old 05-03-2017, 06:11 AM   #8
justjoshin

Drives: 2010 SW 1SS L99 Camaro
Great show but I am about 4 episodes behind right now so shhhhhhh......LOL. I agree that Grant really brings the character to life and I also enjoy Tom Cavanagh on the show.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:36 AM   #9
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Tonight's episode was pretty intense. Loved it
it was good last night, kind of saw that coming, but hoping they don't have some stupid cliffhanger at the end of the season. Best wrap that up this season.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:21 PM   #10
justjoshin

Drives: 2010 SW 1SS L99 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
it was good last night, kind of saw that coming, but hoping they don't have some stupid cliffhanger at the end of the season. Best wrap that up this season.

Oh, you know they will end with a cliffhanger..... I have a theory about this season from what they have used from some comic story arcs so far....
Old 05-03-2017, 02:45 PM   #11
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjoshin View Post
Oh, you know they will end with a cliffhanger..... I have a theory about this season from what they have used from some comic story arcs so far....
yes, but they also have a habit of canceling shows that are doing well.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:53 PM   #12
Gunmetal Speedster

**SPOILERS**

This post is about to contain spoilers for the most recent episode so please refrain from reading if you haven't seen episode 21 "Cause and Effect".

I understand the reasonings explained thus far, that time remnant Barry is hurt enough to want to go back in time and become Savitar the God of speed (since that Savitar is now trapped in the speed force, right?) and set the current timeline in effect. What I don't understand, and maybe someone can help with, is how was the original Savitar created then? In order for the time remnant to be created and become Savitar, future Barry had to enlist in his help to stop Savitar. So that leaves the pressing issue of how the first Savitar was created. And was first Savitar a different person? Barry only becomes Savitar when his time remnant goes back to become him. So that would leave to stand that original Savitar was actually someone else and that person is the version of Savitar trapped in the speed force? Man, either this is really confusing or I'm overthinking it and missing something. Any clarification is indeed welcomed
Old 05-10-2017, 05:29 AM   #13
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Man, either this is really confusing or I'm overthinking it and missing something. Any clarification is indeed welcomed
You are correct.....its very confusing.....and to be quite honest, this "time remnant / time loop" thing just doesn't fly with me.....I think its just the writers pulling something out of their collective a$$es. lol
Old 05-10-2017, 06:01 AM   #14
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
You are correct.....its very confusing.....and to be quite honest, this "time remnant / time loop" thing just doesn't fly with me.....I think its just the writers pulling something out of their collective a$$es. lol
I'm with you on this one. With so much potential to do with this character, they continually stick him with "Time" issues every season. It's getting worse that the show "8 monkeys" were they could only solve their problems if they had a time machine... oh yeah, dang it, that's what they actually have.