Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 03-14-2018, 05:24 PM   #15
07-SRT

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwjr View Post
nice tires! those should make a nice diff!..last sat went back to the track..best so far and again learn a f load...

13 psi at @5200...hope to make it back this sun with my buddy's slicks...see if I can get the wheel spin down just a touch...1.6 or maybe a 1.5? or maybe broken axles and a busted R/P...lol...just got a used Metco D/S safety loop from a fellow c5 peep...sure wish my LPW cover got here too...just want to bust 11's on the stock cam and then...it's game on baby!

OP..you gonna do the rear gears? there is a 3.91 diff currently for sale...easy peasy! good luck!

BTW - I also had dynoSteve raise my rev limiter...kept hittin it on early runs...got a little paranoid on this run....the updated tune rev's to the moon!
Nice ET!! That tire is 29.0 according to MT website..6800 rpm will get me 119 trap speed in 3rd gear..I'm going to Gainevilles in 2 weeks and try to hold 3rd through the traps and see what happens before going to 3.91
Good luck on 11's next week

2015 Camaro 2SS

Cam/Heads/FBO 498/447 SAE
07-SRT is offline   Reply With Quote