Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-25-2008, 07:10 AM   #1
TomServo

Drives: 2007 Z06
Nissan Opts out of the Chicago and Detroit Auto Shows

They cite financial reasons. I wonder how many other manufactures will be "opting out" this season for this same reason. And specifically how this economic mess could impact the Camaro??

I'm reading some of the Camaro's seen at some of the early shows are not even production vehicles. I would have thought by now they'd have "real" vehicles making the circuit.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:40 AM   #2
BigRigMike

Drives: 2010 Ford Fusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
I'm reading some of the Camaro's seen at some of the early shows are not even production vehicles. I would have thought by now they'd have "real" vehicles making the circuit.
There is a thread from Fbodfather where he says that production saleable cars will be going down the line in December and should be at auto shows in mid to late January. So if you the auto shows from January on, you should be able to sit in a Camaro.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9499
BigRigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
TomServo

Drives: 2007 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRigMike View Post
There is a thread from Fbodfather where he says that production saleable cars will be going down the line in December and should be at auto shows in mid to late January. So if you the auto shows from January on, you should be able to sit in a Camaro.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9499
I sure hope they have a real Camaro at the St Louis auto show. My son (stationed in Iraq) has an 2SS on order and he wants me to get some intel for him along with a "test fit" since we are almost the exact same size. But he has indicated a desire to take another look at the vette considering the discounts being offered.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote