Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 08-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #15
SAUCE

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS BLKonBLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuin View Post
Thank you all so much for the well wishes! I've already made my first notional "mod" I've decided to go with the 2LT instead of the 1LT, I want the Boston Acoustic system and the leather appointments, having them both loaded up the way I want, it's only about 2G's difference, so I figured it's smarter that way. I'm only a month and a half into my deployment, so I've got a ways to go, but all I can think about is this car and the absolute joy it will bring me to walk into the dealership and hand them my debit card... I've never owned a new car and the first one I'm gonna get is A.) A Camaro and B.) Going to be paid for in cash! I suppose the only question now is will it be a 2010 or 2011... Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!!
Currently In Iraq myself!! I have less than 20 days left cause all the army cats are finally replacing us lol. Goodluck!! to you and your new buy!!! also if you have the money to by a 2LT in cash grab a hand full and just buy a 2SS!!! chicks dig power

2SS RS
CGM
black panel
DT spoiler

Right off the bat:
CAI
FAST LSXr Intake
LT's
SLP loudmouth
SAUCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:24 AM   #16
DJQuin

Drives: It's all in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUCE View Post
Currently In Iraq myself!! I have less than 20 days left cause all the army cats are finally replacing us lol. Goodluck!! to you and your new buy!!! also if you have the money to by a 2LT in cash grab a hand full and just buy a 2SS!!! chicks dig power
Thanks, and good luck on the trip back home. See, us army guys ain't so bad. But yeah, go ahead and twist my arm SAUCE, that's not a horrible idea, it's only a $6500 difference, I just need to get insurance quotes on both and compare those as well, but I think I just might put that 2SS in my bag...

Oh... and I still need to piece together a sig, but I read this quote today, and thought it was fantastic:

Magazine Reviewer: "So, does the Camaro increase length or girth?"
Camaro Engineer: "Neither, it increases OPPORTUNITIES.
DJQuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:27 AM   #17
DJQuin

Drives: It's all in my head
Sweet, checked out the GM Military Car Sales program today and found out that by getting the 2SS I'd save about $1400 off MSRP where the discount on the 2LT is only about $600, making it all the more enticing... Checked out the insurance thing too, looks like the difference between the 2LT and 2SS is pretty much non-existant. This decision is becoming easier and eaiser by the second.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #18
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Welcome!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:27 PM   #19
SAUCE

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS BLKonBLK
If you get the 2SS you wont regret it for a second! and you will look back and think!! V6 what was I thinking..

2SS RS
CGM
black panel
DT spoiler

Right off the bat:
CAI
FAST LSXr Intake
LT's
SLP loudmouth
SAUCE is offline   Reply With Quote