Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
CamaroEnergy4Life
CamaroEnergy4Life

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z28
Thumbs up RS/SS badge?

I heard that the RS/SS Camaro will not say "RS" anywhere but will have the "SS" badge in red. IS this true? I really think that the badge should have said like "RS/SS" or at least have it say 'RS" somewhere like it did on the older camaro's
CamaroEnergy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
The badge will be red and say SS only.

No reference to the RS at all.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
CamaroEnergy4Life
CamaroEnergy4Life

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z28
ok thats what i thought. thanks
CamaroEnergy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #4
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroEnergy4Life View Post
I heard that the RS/SS Camaro will not say "RS" anywhere but will have the "SS" badge in red. IS this true? I really think that the badge should have said like "RS/SS" or at least have it say 'RS" somewhere like it did on the older camaro's
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
There's an advanced button on the search tool bar. You can search by thread titles only or by key words in posts...or by user, etc.

For example. If you click search, then advanced search, check the top left and click titles only, and then type in "camaro plant," you get a thread titled Camaro Plant wins JD Powers and Associates awards...or something like that. Open it up and vuala! A tid bit of Oshawa Camaro plant info.

Just trying to lend some helpful advice...NOT picking on anyone.
4Life, we really need to teach you how to used the advanced search feature on this site. Legend summed it up nicely though.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
+1
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Ok ok I understand there is a search button but for some people who arent hooked on camaro5 crack and visit every 15 minutes like I and many others do. I can see how its still "fun" to post a question and get live feedback.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:36 PM   #7
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnomac77 View Post
Ok ok I understand there is a search button but for some people who arent hooked on camaro5 crack and visit every 15 minutes like I and many others do. I can see how its still "fun" to post a question and get live feedback. Its kinda like a courting ritual when your new...
True. But there is also a wealth of information in the archives. Just want people to know it is there and be able to get access to it. And even then, we will still answer repeat questions.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #8
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Quote:
Ok ok I understand there is a search button but for some people who arent hooked on camaro5 crack and visit every 15 minutes like I and many others do. I can see how its still "fun" to post a question and get live feedback.
when you've done it twice before & had the search functions explained both times, a third time is pushing it. not trying to offend you, 4Life, just saying
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #9
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
when you've done it twice before & had the search functions explained both times, a third time is pushing it. not trying to offend you, 4Life, just saying
I tried my damnedest, but now they've gone and done it. You don't want to see zebra when he's mad. You won't like it when he's mad.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #10
ShnOmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
True. But there is also a wealth of information in the archives. Just want people to know it is there and be able to get access to it. And even then, we will still answer repeat questions.
Trust me I hear what your saying..... Im not knockin anyone who says to search! I can just see the other side 2. One good thing about asking a question instead of searching is you normally get the most updated information instead of a old thread.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #11
ShnOmac

Quote:
I tried my damnedest, but now they've gone and done it. You don't want to see zebra when he's mad. You won't like it when he's mad.
Ok wow Im going to defend the Newb's side here. If it make's you mad that someone is asking a question instead of searching.... Just dont answer the question! It doesnt matter if someone has asked the same type of questions over and over, IMO we should just accept the question or close the thread. There is no reason to make someone who has a total of 11 posts feel unwelcome in "our" community. Are we not trying to build our base??
Old 11-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #12
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Quote:
Ok wow Im going to defend the Newb's side here. If it make's you mad that someone is asking a question instead of searching.... Just dont answer the question! It doesnt matter if someone has asked the same type of questions over and over, IMO we should just accept the question or close the thread. There is no reason to make someone who has a total of 11 posts feel unwelcome in "our" community. Are we not trying to build our base??
Come on people. I am not bashing anyone asking any questions and I am thrilled that more people are coming to the site. And I answered all the questions that were asked. I am just saying that people should try to search through the wealth of information that we have to get some background. That's all. I wasn't going after anyone.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #13
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Quote:
Come on people. I am not bashing anyone asking any questions and I am thrilled that more people are coming to the site. And I answered all the questions that were asked. I am just saying that people should try to search through the wealth of information that we have to get some background. That's all. I wasn't going after anyone.
+1. and i sure ain't mad at anybody, nor do i plan to be. just so we're all on the same page, here

wow, this thread got far away from the badging!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #14
Haloman1346
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I'm getting a 2SS Camaro with the RS Package, and I've heard on the site that all the SS badges will be red. I DO NOT was RS badges or Red SS badges! But we can't always get what we want, even though 2SS buyers are dropping 40k on a car.
If any 2SSers out there want the red SS badges, let me know. I would be more than happy in trading Red SS badges for Silver ones.
IOM RS/SS with IOM interior with red badges IMO is way to much red/oragne for 1 car, hence why I'm getting the black stripes!
Haloman1346 is offline   Reply With Quote