Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-27-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
SupremacyCustoms

Drives: black 2010 2ss/rs camaro
Car Show/Fundraiser for Cancer!!!!!

BOWL FOR LIFE, a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, which helps to increase the number of donor volunteers on the National Marrow Donor Program’s Be The Match Registry (NMDP) and Colorectal Cancer research.

In 2005, BOWL FOR LIFE added the National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance (NCCRA), a charitable organization co-founded by news anchor Katie Couric. Gloria H. Parke, mother of BOWL FOR LIFE’s founder, Jacqueline Parke, passed away on August 1, 2005 from a nearly six-year battle against metastasized colon cancer. On behalf of the Gloria H. Parke Foundation, BOWL FOR LIFE will donate money to NCCRA.

Bowl for Life needs to raise money for marrow tissue typing testing (cost $25 per tissue typing) and raising awareness through marrow drives.

BOWL FOR LIFE hosted its inaugural bowling marrow drive in 1998 along with the New York Blood Center. Former NFL player Pepper Johnson and Rick Lyle bowled with fans who donated blood (no longer blood test. Donors take a simple mouth swab) at the New City Bowling Lanes in New City, NY. Because of the 1998 bowling event, there was a donor who yielded a life-saving match.

Supremacy Customs, with the help of Bowl for Life, and the NY Blood Center would like to host a Car Show to raise money for this cause. All entrance fees, raffle purchases, food and drink purchases and all money raised at the event will be donated to this non-profit organization. Trophes and awards will be given out. Gift certificates between $500-$1000 for ANY of Supremacy Customs products will also be raffled at the event.

For all vendors there is a $500 fee for the booth which is tax deductible and media coverage will be present.

This event will be scheduled for some time in August in Rockland County, NY. Exact date and location will be posted ASAP. All donations are greatly appreciated and once again are TAX DEDUCTIBLE and for a good cause. Everyone has been touch by cancer in one way or another. Supremacy Customs and Bowl for life are trying to make a difference in testing and research so Cancer will become a thing of the past!!

Last edited by SupremacyCustoms; 05-31-2010 at 08:31 PM.
SupremacyCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
SupremacyCustoms

i know this is a few months away but the more the better and its for a good cause post if you would like to come!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
When you get more info post it up I'll see if I can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
SupremacyCustoms

We are looking to host the show on the 8/14/10 in the J lot at the Palisades Center Mall there will be food, vendor prizes, and lots of fun! Remember this is for Cancer!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
stealth camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to stealth camaro
You should advertise at Bear Mountian on Wed nights. I will be there for sure Good Cause!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
SupremacyCustoms

Yes i will be at Bear Mountian and i already have a few vendors that want to set up a booth its going to be lots of fun.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
SupremacyCustoms

We want a big Camaro5 showing there will be vendors,Dj,Bands,Food and lots of fun and again s for cancer. If you order tickets before hand they are $20 if you pay at the door $25 $5 to enter your car into the show. Raffles are $20 a ticket or $100 for 8 there will be many prizes! Come on guys post if you think you can make it we need a big showing!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #8
CamaroSSguy10

Drives: Impala SS and SS camaro on 24's
I really love what you are doing. Raising money for cancer is a really great thing, but when you think about it, and i'm not trying to sound like a heartless person, but people have been raising money for cancer for 60 years that I know of. The money that goes in to the research for a cure for cancer is a huge amount. Don't you thiink after all these years they would have come up with something by now. The thing is, and again i'm not trying to sound like the bad guy here but, there not trying to find a cure for cancer. The money is not in the cure, the money is in the medicine, and thats what it's all about. the pharmaceutical companies are all about the money. It's like they don't care about these peoples lives that need this cure. I bet if the money stopped they would find a cure for cancer real fast. That's all i'm saying.

What do you all think?
CamaroSSguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #9
SupremacyCustoms

Thank you all for your support, hope we get a large turn out!
Old 06-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
SupremacyCustoms

So we just locked down the dj and band theres going to be lots of venders and food post if you can make it!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #11
SupremacyCustoms

Bump!