Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
LS3SSRS

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
so i'm selling my baby :(

i've spent a lot of time thinking about this decision. this year i can't justify having it parked in the garage all winter, still making payments and driving my POS 85 Nissan 4x4 pickup for 6 months outta the year. i plan on doing some snowboard trips and need a reliable vehicle for the winter. figure i'll sell now before there are too many 2011's out there. I told myself i would NEVER sell this car, but here i am

instead i'll get a nice year round truck again. But since the LS3 sounds soooo good, it's gotta have the 6.2L engine still. 2007+ up GMC sierra denali fits the bill for me at this point.

i had fun with it, and it will be missed. i had a blast on our camaro5 cruise out to the rockies, and was great to meet all of you guys and gals out there. i will again one day own one of these beautiful cars, and hopefully by then i'll have enough cash for the z28.

Have fun out there guys. i'll still be on camaro5 to stay in the loop.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
Octaneman

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS3SSRS View Post
i've spent a lot of time thinking about this decision. this year i can't justify having it parked in the garage all winter, still making payments and driving my POS 85 Nissan 4x4 pickup for 6 months outta the year. i plan on doing some snowboard trips and need a reliable vehicle for the winter. figure i'll sell now before there are too many 2011's out there. I told myself i would NEVER sell this car, but here i am

instead i'll get a nice year round truck again. But since the LS3 sounds soooo good, it's gotta have the 6.2L engine still. 2007+ up GMC sierra denali fits the bill for me at this point.

i had fun with it, and it will be missed. i had a blast on our camaro5 cruise out to the rockies, and was great to meet all of you guys and gals out there. i will again one day own one of these beautiful cars, and hopefully by then i'll have enough cash for the z28.

You'll be back
Octaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS3SSRS View Post

Sorry to hear that, but you're always welcome here. Glad you're staying with the GM family for your next truck, that's appreicated.
Good Luck, and happy driving.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Wild Thing
Royal Cdn. Navy (Retired)

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS
Good Bye

Sorry to see you go, but as Arnold Sharwtzeneger says and I hope "You'll be back" good luck and take care....
Wild Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
Phase V
Summer

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM w/ Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to Phase V Send a message via Yahoo to Phase V Send a message via Skype™ to Phase V
Don't forget that there will always be all chevy shows...lol. give it one last punch on the gas for everyone at C5!!!

Restoring or need parts for a Chevy. Look no further than Don's East Coast Restorations
Phase V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
good luck and see you soon in a Z-28
Old 08-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
AMPM1678
AMPM95

Drives: 2010 RY Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I hate posts like these it makes me sad to see a camaro owner getting rid of hi/her baby. Before you let her go just take her for one last spin at your local track for everyone here on C5.
AMPM1678 is offline   Reply With Quote