Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #29
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
You may try just the "forget" portion of the "forgive & forget" statement. At some point the OP has to just forget & deal with it - stop posting about it. We get the point.
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #30
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Bumble Bee View Post
The pattern is ******** has made outstanding products for camaro5 and if you would have been around from the beginning you would understand the contribution he has made for people that need a stealth enclosure made of "quality". I believe that one should talk it out to the vendor first and not put them on blast for something that may be able to be fixed without involving the whole website. If it doesn't get fixed... then fine put them on blast so people know they are difficult to deal with.

Also, we are only getting part of the story, maybe op said somethings that haven't been brought up that made him say those things. Regardless people need use the search button first before they come to conclusions.
So gm should go out bashing every company that makes a car that competes wi the camaro because they own the rights to muscle cars?
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #31
DuskSS
Bayou City Muscle Cars

Drives: 2013 2SS Dusk Edition
I'll support him.
Sorry he is right about a lot of things.
and he is a small company here in the USA in an economy where the government is already making it very hard for small businesses to survive.
Number 1 reason why I didnt buy another Japanese car this time.

time to help the homeland.

rather have a quality product that cost more than cheap mass produced walmart crap.

Ordering an entire set of ******** gear for the new ride. no one else even comes close in price or quality.
530/520 SAE
DuskSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #32
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Bumble Bee View Post
The pattern is ******** has made outstanding products for camaro5 and if you would have been around from the beginning you would understand the contribution he has made for people that need a stealth enclosure made of "quality". I believe that one should talk it out to the vendor first and not put them on blast for something that may be able to be fixed without involving the whole website. If it doesn't get fixed... then fine put them on blast so people know they are difficult to deal with.

Also, we are only getting part of the story, maybe op said somethings that haven't been brought up that made him say those things. Regardless people need use the search button first before they come to conclusions.
I've been on this site since 2009, so yea I do know what Steve has done. I currently have a box from him, but his customer service skills need improvement.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
negative, review, sub box, sub thump, subthump