Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 06-15-2018, 02:40 PM   #15
mccauley444

Drives: 2015 ZL1
I am removing all of the mods, headers, and putting the cats back to get me past smog in Nevada. The current cats are gone and while I have nothing to indicate if this was tuned or not, with no cat both O2 sensors still in place I assume I'd get some type of trouble code/warning/light.

Do I have this correct? Can you provide me a tune that returns it to stock?

Mine is a 2015 ZL1 automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
In you example you have the Tools to check the codes your self if the CEL came on, and Log any parameters necessary.

In this event you would contact me first and I will guide you the best coarse of action.

If you had a problem with your HVAC there is no need to return to stock, they are separate systems.

If your car has extensive mods that require tuning you would not be able to return to stock and drive the car.

All Diagnostics remain in tact so really no reason to return to stock unless you install all the factory parts and were selling the car.

Ted.
mccauley444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:12 AM   #16
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauley444 View Post
I am removing all of the mods, headers, and putting the cats back to get me past smog in Nevada. The current cats are gone and while I have nothing to indicate if this was tuned or not, with no cat both O2 sensors still in place I assume I'd get some type of trouble code/warning/light.

Do I have this correct? Can you provide me a tune that returns it to stock?

Mine is a 2015 ZL1 automatic
I certainly can order a tuner here, https://jannettyracing.com/products/...x4-power-flash
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote