Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-13-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
gprox_69

Drives: 2LT/RS v2.0 & 2016 2SS
passenger side weird NOISE anybody?

i have had this issue like 4mos ago. i went to 3 dealerships already but none was able to help me and fix the issue. of all the things they did, i got nothing but earned a scratch on my passenger door panel. now the last dealership ive dealt with ordered me a new set of door panel, now it its past one month but i have heard nothing but "leave me a voicemail". SHIT. these dealerships are wasting my time and money (gas). anybody have this issue? you guys might want to volume up your speakers to hear it.

https://youtu.be/h3TDfDplaps

i dont just drive... i drive a CAMARO .. name is IRAQ.. born from blood and sweat.. ripping roads.. and now proud to announce, SPARKY, the new addition to the family.. my 2SS baby... #fasterthanaspeedingticket
gprox_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:40 PM   #2
slick3

Drives: Garnet Red - 20 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gprox_69 View Post
i have had this issue like 4mos ago. i went to 3 dealerships already but none was able to help me and fix the issue. of all the things they did, i got nothing but earned a scratch on my passenger door panel. now the last dealership ive dealt with ordered me a new set of door panel, now it its past one month but i have heard nothing but "leave me a voicemail". SHIT. these dealerships are wasting my time and money (gas). anybody have this issue? you guys might want to volume up your speakers to hear it.

https://youtu.be/h3TDfDplaps

I have the same issue, its just on the driver side. Sounds like its coming from the defrost vent.

Subbed to this thread, I really would like to fix it myself. Mine is more subtle and only when I hit the markers in the road switching lanes.
slick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #3
Keifer
Summit White 2SS

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS, 2018 Tahoe
What are your HVAC settings on when you hear this noise (defrost, vent, mix...)? Is the fan speed on high? If you turn the fan speed down one level does it go away?

Old 01-16-2017, 03:17 AM   #4
gprox_69

Drives: 2LT/RS v2.0 & 2016 2SS
i tried everything.. from low, mid, high fan.. defrost.. off.. still the sound is there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keifer View Post
What are your HVAC settings on when you hear this noise (defrost, vent, mix...)? Is the fan speed on high? If you turn the fan speed down one level does it go away?
i dont just drive... i drive a CAMARO .. name is IRAQ.. born from blood and sweat.. ripping roads.. and now proud to announce, SPARKY, the new addition to the family.. my 2SS baby... #fasterthanaspeedingticket
gprox_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:34 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Hi gprox_69,

We apologize that we weren’t able to get to you sooner and understand how this noise can be frustrating. Please feel free to send us a private message if you’re still experiencing this concern. Our team would be more than happy to assist any way that we can.

Bret B.
GM Customer Care