Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #1
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
Thumbs up Diode Dynamics Customer Service

I just wanted to thank Nick, Paul, and the guys over at DD for their great customer service.

I had an issue (that was initially my fault) with my Infared halo foglight kit, which was the effort required to angle the remote to get the infared sensor to read the remote. I contacted Nick, and they offered to send me an RF kit free of charge (on their website it's 25$). By the time I received the new RF kit, I started experiencing my IR kit was having issues with what I believed to be a bad ground or short in my power/signal wire. It turns out, the wiring harness was full of water (once again my fault), and was no longer working.
I explained to them that my wiring harness was water logged, and they immediately offered to replace it free of charge and got it out to me within two days.

I can't say enough how awesome it is to have a company like this in our community, that takes care of their customers. I don't expect to destroy parts of my car and get new ones for free by any means, but it really makes me feel like a proud customer when a company will step up and replace parts even if it wasn't their fault that the parts got messed up.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:49 PM   #2
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Great to hear this. I just purchased their Foot well and Cup holder lighting.

This is how Companies lead and not follow!
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #3
Mpsmith1

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE
Glad to see this kind of vendor here... I need to stop by and upgrade my lighting! My office is only a few minutes away from them.
Mpsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
Rabamaro

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS
I've spoken with Nick on multiple occasions regarding an issue I had. Very fast responses and very helpful!
Vararam Tune CAI, Vararam Power Wedge, 160 degree stat, VMax ported throttle body, Ceramic coated ARH 1 7/8" LTs with X-pipe, Borla S-Type Axle back, MGW short throw, 3.91s, Ported stock IM, BTR Stage IV cam, Heritage Grille, Backup camera, UMI Performance trailing arms and toe rods, dyno tune
Rabamaro is offline   Reply With Quote