Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 09-30-2015, 10:03 PM   #43
Gem's 1st & 5th gen

Drives: 13' ZL1 and a 67' RS/SS
This is going to be great this year! Splitting the groups up will make it so much easier. 42 sign-ups with a week and a half to go is good. I'm predicting 65-70 cars! Can't wait to see you all! My poor car has an inch of dust on it. So not like me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gem's 1st & 5th gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:26 PM   #44
kmm1412
The Bolt-On Beast

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM w/CGM Stripes
I believe we had 59 cars last year, if my memory serves me right...
MODS - 1LE Track Pack Suspension Upgrade|Kooks Custom Stepped Headers & HFCs|Cold Air Inductions Black CAI|ADM Performance Scoop|Vmax IBM CNC Ported Throttle Body|Rx Extreme IBM Catch Can & Breather|Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust w/Solo J-pipes|IBM Heritage Grill|LG ZL1 10 Spoke Replica Wheels w/Goodyear Supercar G2 Tires|Z/TA Rear Spoiler|463RWHP/459RWTQ Tune by Dale Cherry

kmm1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 07:24 AM   #45
Bee

Drives: SS/RS - Rally Yellow
Yes, we were right around 60 cars last year and our sign-up count on Camaro5 was at 44...so it looks like we are on pace for the same count this year.

The next major hurtle will be to see where Hurricane Joaquin decides to go. If she does come this way, I'll be sure to check the route for any road/bridge closings and update the first post.

SEPA5 South Eastern Pennsylvania 5th Gen Camaro Club
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:44 PM   #46
94impss

Drives: 94 Impala SS / 2011 2SS/RS Conv.
Please add my wife and I to the list.
94impss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:54 PM   #47
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
Please add RS/4 life from South Jersey Camaro Club.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:02 AM   #48
NJNorm

Drives: 2013 1LT RS
I might have overlooked in the OP, and aside from Joaquin--considering that an extenuating circumstance, is this tour rain or shine? Obviously down wires and trees is extreme but if it's just normal rain, on Sunday will there be a go/no-go call made somehow?
Thanks!!
NJNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:02 AM   #49
Bee

I've been watching the extended forecast for the 11th on weather.com and noticed it change between rain and mostly sunny. Since one of the main aspects of the cruise is all about hanging out, if it does turn out to be a rainy day then we will cancel and reschedule.

The first line in the OP will be updated (in giant letters) if the ride is on or not, so please check before heading out.

Old 10-03-2015, 04:08 PM   #50
kmm1412
The Bolt-On Beast

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM w/CGM Stripes
Drove the new route today and it is awesome!!! George (Bee) did a GREAT job with this. A lot of twisties, hills and best of all, only ONE traffic light on the whole route. Great scenery and in some areas the leaves are starting to turn colors. Hopefully we will have great weather and a great day. You do NOT want to miss this event!!!

Keep checking back here daily for updates and current information!!!
MODS - 1LE Track Pack Suspension Upgrade|Kooks Custom Stepped Headers & HFCs|Cold Air Inductions Black CAI|ADM Performance Scoop|Vmax IBM CNC Ported Throttle Body|Rx Extreme IBM Catch Can & Breather|Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust w/Solo J-pipes|IBM Heritage Grill|LG ZL1 10 Spoke Replica Wheels w/Goodyear Supercar G2 Tires|Z/TA Rear Spoiler|463RWHP/459RWTQ Tune by Dale Cherry

kmm1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #51
NJBourne23
Master of Nothings

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS
I may be in this as well. How long is the run usually? Missed last year's and wondering if my daughter can go or if she would be missing nap time lol

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS
NJBourne23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:30 PM   #52
z28-conv

Drives: '97 z-28 conv. 2013 BRM ZL1 conv.
Ok guys ( Bee?) Please pencil me in for this. I have been checking this thread for a little while. I will be coming up from Maryland ( About 2-1/2hours away). Could you please elaborate on the days activities and how long the meet will last? If it rains I of course will not make it up as well as everyone else. If something else happens in which I cannot make it I will post on this thread such changes.
z28-conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #53
Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBourne23 View Post
I may be in this as well. How long is the run usually? Missed last year's and wondering if my daughter can go or if she would be missing nap time lol
Including the meet up time of 9:30, we should arrive at the airport between 1-2PM. Once at the airport you can either hang out to watch the old biplanes fly or immediately head out from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28-conv View Post
Ok guys ( Bee?) Please pencil me in for this. I have been checking this thread for a little while. I will be coming up from Maryland ( About 2-1/2hours away). Could you please elaborate on the days activities and how long the meet will last? If it rains I of course will not make it up as well as everyone else. If something else happens in which I cannot make it I will post on this thread such changes.
I hope you are able to make the trip. It's really an awesome time with great cars and great people.

To expand on the days activities, the 9:30 meet up will be a chance for everyone to sign-in and then have time to socialize, check out everyone's ride, etc. Then we will try to get everyone lined up for a group photo of some sort, and begin staging into groups for the ride. The cruise itself is roughly 45 miles and will include 5 covered bridges along the way. We will have photographers (xnyuokr, JacekPSUr1, and myself) at the first and third bridges, so the groups can continue cruising along the route to get to the airport. If they have a plane available, they will allow us (one car at a time) to take pictures parked next to the plane. We won't know for sure until after we get there though. Either way, the airport is really cool with WWI-era biplanes taking off/landing on a grass runway. And if you are really feeling adventurous, you can pay to go for a ride in their glider.

Old 10-05-2015, 06:25 AM   #54
dstaskel

Drives: 01 z28 "rumble Z"
count me in with my forth gen
dstaskel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:41 AM   #55
alexmak

Drives: 2013 1LE
i'm listed at #13. I'm both SEPA5 and CJCC
alexmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #56
Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmak View Post
i'm listed at #13. I'm both SEPA5 and CJCC
All set. The main purpose of identifying the groups is so we can try to keep everyone together. Did you have a preference for which group you ride with?