Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 09-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
PHEOX

Drives: '06 Jeep Wrangler
Pretty Good For Some Old Wax...

Had a freaking monsoon here in Houston today, took these a few minutes ago. NXT Tech 2.0 that is almost 3 months old.
Attached Images

PHEOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
there is decent beeding there but your starting to get pooling, won't be to long. or at least for me I would wax it soon, but to each there own. Just love the perfect little beeds of a freshly waxed car, tough to do when it is smoking hot outside...LOL

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
jshaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
PHEOX

Drives: '06 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaf View Post
there is decent beeding there but your starting to get pooling, won't be to long. or at least for me I would wax it soon, but to each there own. Just love the perfect little beeds of a freshly waxed car, tough to do when it is smoking hot outside...LOL
Yeah, me and my Dad just moved into a new house over the weekend so I've been really busy. If this rain stops by the weekend, I'm gonna give her a nice wash with my new Adam's shampoo, wash mitt, and Great White Drying towel! Then throw some wax down. WIth this Texas heat and rain it's hard to find the right timing to wash without getting water spots all over.
PHEOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beading, water, wax