Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 05-22-2018, 09:51 AM   #1
race24x

Drives: 80 Z28 - 93 Z28 - 14 Camaro SS-RS
Who has a Kraftwerks with 75mm pulley

So I have my Kraftwerks SC installed with the stock 85mm pulley. I dont care for how late the power comes in so I am looking to upgrade to a 75mm pulley. Who has done this and what injectors are you using. Eventually I am thinking long tube headers, but not this year. I have heard from a couple different guys that my 550 injectors should be good for the pulley. I have a ZL1 fuel pump and a JRE FPCM so I have good fuel pressure. I already have the pulley and I am considering a local shop versus remote tune just because I would like to see some actual numbers to see what I have. I may swap out to HP Tuners from my SCT as it seems like everyone uses this. Please let me know what you all think.
race24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
KTMracing09

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 ABM
I’d put the headers on before the pulley swap, that alone is holding back a decent amount of power. I know n/a cars see gains of 25-30hp. I can only Imagine how much the stock manifolds are holding back a boosted application. Let it breath before you throw more boost at it