Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #1
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Interior sewing

How and what do you color the sewing of the interior?
I would like a red stitching of the inscription SS on the headrest.
I don't like the gray on the black.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #2
gtstorey

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2,L99, LSA SC
Not sure exactly what your question is, but I think you will likely need to find someone that does custom upholstery and they can sew the logo in whatever color you want.
gtstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:26 PM   #3
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
Not sure exactly what your question is, but I think you will likely need to find someone that does custom upholstery and they can sew the logo in whatever color you want.
Someone wrote that he dyed the entire quilting of the seats, the steering wheel and the center armrest.
But I can't find it.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:41 PM   #4
HOJO

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS/RS 1LE 1967 Camaro
Just google “stitching color change on Camaro5” you’ll get some hits there. Some were using a dye pen. Seemed to be the best.
HOJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 03:20 PM   #5
acutron42

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS AGM
Here is one thread. You could try sending a pm to the op.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...light=seat+dye
acutron42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:20 PM   #6
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post
Someone wrote that he dyed the entire quilting of the seats, the steering wheel and the center armrest.
But I can't find it.
George, that would be my buddy on here,,,joekono... He did all his stiching in yellow....

Last edited by 1JEWLDSSRS; 12-10-2021 at 08:50 AM.
1JEWLDSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 02:52 AM   #7
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOJO View Post
Just google “stitching color change on Camaro5” you’ll get some hits there. Some were using a dye pen. Seemed to be the best.
It's not that simple.
I'm looking for something I don't know exactly what you call in your language.
And how many more times do I struggle with British and US english, where I learned at chool British english.

So I'm excuse me that sometimes you don't fully understand me

"stitching" is the term I was looking for

Old 12-10-2021, 02:53 AM   #8
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by acutron42 View Post
Here is one thread. You could try sending a pm to the op.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...light=seat+dye

Yes! That's what I was looking for. Thanks!!!

I assume did it you.
Could you please advise me how to do it?
Here or in private messages.
I probably wouldn't do the whole interior. But the SS on the backrest yes.

Last edited by George-CZ; 12-10-2021 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:56 AM   #9
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
George, that would be my buddy on here,,,joekono... He did all his sticking in yellow....
joekono probably missed me ....
But I also look. Thanks guys

Old 12-10-2021, 08:52 AM   #10
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Welcome and good luck my friend!!