Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-23-2018, 11:45 PM   #1
TMS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE - HBM, PDR
Phastek - Stellar Service and Price

I just ordered online a Borla S-Type Cat-back exhaust along with the secondary cat delete pipes for my 2018 ZL1 1LE. After exhaustive searching, they along with several other vendors had the cheapest price. However Phastek was offering an additional 10% Memorial Day Weekend discount which saved me well over an additional $200 above and beyond anyone else's price. Couple that with free shipping.

And the icing on the cake was that I received a shipping confirmation within 3 hours after I had placed the order.

Well done and a big thank you to Phastek Performance for outstanding price and service.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
JRE Tuned (HPTuners) | 15% OD (9.17" crank pulley) | TVS2300 Maggie Heartbeat Supercharger - 14 psi | E-50 (DSX Flex Fuel kit) | JMS FuelMax Fuel Pump Booster | LPE Big Bore High Volume DI fuel pump | LPE High Flow DI fuel injectors | LT5 95mm TB | RotoFab CAI | AEM X-Series OBD2 wide band gauge | Elite Engineering E2-X catch can | Borla S-type NPP Cat-Back 3" exhaust | Forgeline GTD1 5-lug Satin Graphite | SunTek wrap | C-Quartz Finest Reserve ceramic coated
TMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:59 PM   #2
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMS View Post
I just ordered online a Borla S-Type Cat-back exhaust along with the secondary cat delete pipes for my 2018 ZL1 1LE. After exhaustive searching, they along with several other vendors had the cheapest price. However Phastek was offering an additional 10% Memorial Day Weekend discount which saved me well over an additional $200 above and beyond anyone else's price. Couple that with free shipping.

And the icing on the cake was that I received a shipping confirmation within 3 hours after I had placed the order.

Well done and a big thank you to Phastek Performance for outstanding price and service.

Thank you for this great review! We are happy to be of service and get you taken care of!

Gotta love that quick shipping!

Post up some pics when you have everything installed!

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 06-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #3
TMS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE - HBM, PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Thank you for this great review! We are happy to be of service and get you taken care of!

Gotta love that quick shipping!

Post up some pics when you have everything installed!

Thank you,
Ricardo
https://youtu.be/0XSvpSs2_8Q

JRE Tuned (HPTuners) | 15% OD (9.17" crank pulley) | TVS2300 Maggie Heartbeat Supercharger - 14 psi | E-50 (DSX Flex Fuel kit) | JMS FuelMax Fuel Pump Booster | LPE Big Bore High Volume DI fuel pump | LPE High Flow DI fuel injectors | LT5 95mm TB | RotoFab CAI | AEM X-Series OBD2 wide band gauge | Elite Engineering E2-X catch can | Borla S-type NPP Cat-Back 3" exhaust | Forgeline GTD1 5-lug Satin Graphite | SunTek wrap | C-Quartz Finest Reserve ceramic coated
TMS is offline   Reply With Quote