Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #1
HWG

Drives: 2018 SS Convertible
Swap the stock wing spoiler 2SS 2018

Like to replace the short wing spoiler with an upswept like an old school duck tail style... like the Corvette style .. little taller than the Camaro ones .. anyone with a pic or to would be great.. the bolt holes are an issue to cover ACA has one just not sure care for the gap at the wrap around don’t care if is just straight trunk lid size ... need painted gloss black..
HWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:45 PM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Hmmmm....I don’t think this is enough of the old school look, but this is what comes to mind.

https://www.c7carbon.com/gen-6-camar...53f62fdba86cd5

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 02:15 PM   #3
mike0brien

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
The spoiler trochoidal linked will cover the stock ss holes I have the same one on mine. You will have I slightly modify the trunk lid holes though unfortunately. Left side is off 1-2mm
mike0brien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
HWG

Drives: 2018 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0brien View Post
The spoiler trochoidal linked will cover the stock ss holes I have the same one on mine. You will have I slightly modify the trunk lid holes though unfortunately. Left side is off 1-2mm
I may have read your post or someone else a while back with the same issue ...bolt holes off just a bit
HWG is offline   Reply With Quote