Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-08-2018, 03:16 PM   #1
blake-b

Drives: 2009 ZR1
SOLD 2010 Camaro AGP TT LSx 427 1200+Rwhp More pics/video added $36K

SOLD

$36,000. That is less than the cost of the drivetrain in it.

Late production (May 2010) 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS that originally had an LS3. It does not have the sunroof option. I have owned this car since it was new having taken ownership with only 6 miles on the odometer. It has been garaged and only driven a couple of times in the rain when I was caught be a surprise downpour.

It has 22,xxx miles on the body. The drivetrain has ~3600 miles on it. It currently has 11.5# of wastegate springs in it. When it was dynoed, the lowest boost seen was 13.6# and it made just over 1000whp. On high boost (~27#) the car made over 1200whp and just under 1200wtq on a dynojet (I was too excited and didn’t get a picture of the dyno graph for that run). It was having boost control issues and was bleeding off boost. It was not out of turbo and should make 1300+whp maxed out. I have since used the eboost2 and it’s boost correction factor to fix it. I have not had it redynoed. Since using the boost correction factor the minimum boost it makes is ~15#. I have other wastegate springs and just have not changed them to anything lower.

Some people might notice it has a steering wheel from an automatic in it. I installed an antilag device and converted the downshift button on the steering wheel to a momentary on for the antilag. I still have the manual steering wheel and it will go with the car.

I am not parting the car out in any way, shape, or form.

Here is the mod list:
Engine 427ci, 10.5:1 CR built by LME
  • LSX Block; 1/2” head studs
  • Callies Dragonslayer 4.0”
  • Callies Ultra H Rods 6.125”
  • Wiseco Pistons
  • Cam Motion LLSR Cam (702/688 232/240 117+3; .000” cold, .010” hot)
  • Melling 10295
  • Improved racing oil pan baffle
  • Improved racing oil filter adapter with thermostat
  • Setrab 948 Oil Cooler w/ 10AN lines
  • Innovator's West 8 rib pulley system
  • FED Stage 1 LSx-LS7 heads with titanium intake valves. Stainless EXH
  • FED ported Hi Ram
  • Crower shaft rockers
  • Morel solid lifters
  • Ported LS2 TB
  • Accel Ceramic Plug Wires
  • Proform Valve covers with 10AN lines to Mighty Mouse can
  • ARH shorty headers with Jet Hot 2500* black coating

Turbos
  • AGP kit with dual ball bearing 6565 turbos .82 A/R
  • Giant black intercooler
  • Eboost2 boost controller
  • Newer Y style AGP Plenum
Fuel
  • Squash Dual E85 pumps. Second pump on JMS Boostapump (access hole to pumps under rear seat)
  • ID1700 Injectors
  • Canton fuel filter
  • Flex fuel sensor
  • 6AN feed
  • Stock feed line as return line mated to 6AN lines/fittings
Meth
  • Alky control dual nozzle kit with trunk mounted cell
Drivetrain
  • Gforce 9” rear with Moser wave-track w/ 3.25:1 gears
  • Gforce Outlaw Axles
  • RPM Level VI TR6060
  • RPS Triple Billet Carbon Clutch
  • DSS Carbon Fiber driveshaft
  • MGW Shifter with OEM knob with boost level buttons
  • Line lock with switchlink box (uses cruise cancel button to activate line lock)
  • Ram pedal adjuster
  • Wilwood 7 oz clutch reservoir
  • Ideal G master cylinder
Suspension
  • BC Racing BR Series coilovers
  • Pedder's 32mm rear bar
  • 1LE front sway (27mm)
  • BMR Trailing Arms TCA026
  • BMR Adjustable Toe Rods TR003
  • FE4 LCA with swaybar gussets welded in
  • BMR Rear Upper Control Arm BK039
  • BMR Steering rack mount SPF-2864K
  • Pegasus CNC solid aluminum subframe bushings
  • JPSS Radius Arm bushing
Interior
  • Alpine INA910 Head unit in Alpine install kit (made by Scosche) with backup camera
  • PLX AFR and Fluid Pressure modules to DM-6 Kit (fluid pressure shows oil and fuel pressure)
  • Carbon Flash Metallic trim from ZL1
  • Ngauge
  • Color HUD unit from ZL1
  • Blue LED shift lights installed under DIC controlled by N2MB WOTBox

Exterior
  • MPD1 Cowl Hood with insert
  • debadged except for 1969 “SS” badges
  • Ghosted LED sidemarkers
  • 15% tinted windows
Wheels/Tires
  • 18x11 Weld RT-S 71 Black with 305/35/18 MT Street S/S tires
  • 18x9 Weld RT-S 71 Black with 255/45/18 Nitto 555 tires
Other Stuff
  • Two core radiator, 1.25” tubes with twin Spal brushless fans by Wizard Cooling
  • Custom V band stainless exhaust with Magnaflow Mufflers
  • N2MB WOT Box
  • JMS Sparkmax
  • Lingenfelter CTAP (wired to only power and ground, not hooked to anything else)
  • 250 Amp alternator powdercoated black
  • 1/0 Welding cable going to alternator
  • ABS and Fuse box moved and hidden behind removable panel.
  • Shock towers smoothed and underhood painted gloss black (2010s weren’t glossed under hood)

The boost levels are selectable via buttons installed in the stock shifter knob which sets on an MGW shifter. Pushing the up button takes it up through the 6 boost levels and pushing the down button takes it all the way down to set point 1 (lowest level). This is done by configuring the eboost2 and it has other user selectable ways to program the buttons (vs time, vs rpm, etc). I just chose to be able to go through boost levels.

There are no known mechanical issues with this car. It is sorted out and works like a Dickensian orphan when the time comes. Some fast cars don’t feel fast from the driver’s seat but this one does. Frankly, it scares me and I’ve only let it rip once on high boost. Low boost is enough for me.

Things that might not make it desirable to some people:

-The moving of the ABS and fusebox.
-Removal of all emissions equipment and tuning their codes out
-removal of the passenger side windshield wiper due to installing the hi ram. If someone wanted to go back to a shorter intake, I left everything in place so it could be reinstalled and a piece of metal could easily be welded back in place to make the area whole again and then painting the area.
-AC works but sometimes quits blowing cold air for a time. I have not looked into why it is doing this. I have had it recharged twice in 2018 and the first time AC seals were replaced so I don’t know why.
-It was involved in one collision with a raccoon who was living la vida loca or trying to meet a lady friend or some other reason why it was trying to cross a multilane highway under cover of darkness. Car won but suffered a cracked fascia which was replaced at the time. Raccoon is in raccoon Heaven I assume.
-The car isn’t perfect cosmetically. It has a couple of scratches here and there because I drive it. The underneath of the fascia has battled with a curb a time or two and can't be seen unless underneath. Again, I built this car to drive and enjoy and not stare at it. I’d rate it as 7.5-8/10 cosmetically. In the meantime, I'll be fixing anything I can.

-I don’t have all the receipts for everything done to it or for it because when I was doing it, the thought of getting rid of it never crossed my mind. Hindsight being 20/20, never say never. I was able to produce enough receipts for Grundy Worldwide to insure it for an agreed upon value of $50k.

The car was tuned by Dave Steck of DSX Tuning and has been tweaked on a dyno by Ryan Mitchell of KC MAXX Performance. If you have ever seen the Squash Performance fuel pump instructions, this car is the one in the installation pictures. Andy from Squash came to my house and installed it for me and took the pictures for the instructions.

Any questions, comments, concerns, etc please ask or let me know. If there are pictures or video of anything specific you want, let me know. I expect low ball offers because some people get some sort of enjoyment out of that. Don’t expect a reply if you ridiculously lowball.

The obvious question “How much?” $36,000.00.

“Why is it for sale?” I have done all I can do to it except for putting in an auto and N2O. I don’t want to do either. I’ve always wanted a vette and my wife said I can get a cyber gray (I got her buy in by letting her pick the color. Young guys, note how this is done) C6 ZR1 IF I sell one of my two camaros (other is a 69 and not currently for sale).

Third question “What does it run in the x, xx, xxx?” I don’t know. I’ve never taken it to a track.

Blake
(three one four )54 one - five eight four 9
Attached Images

Last edited by blake-b; 09-28-2018 at 10:42 PM.
blake-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:18 PM   #2
blake-b

2010 TT LSx 427 1200+Rwhp more pics and video $36K

More pics. This weekend I'll try to get some more pics and walk a round video.
Attached Images

Last edited by blake-b; 08-31-2018 at 03:51 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:59 PM   #3
StreetRage320
Those who need me got me

Drives: 2022 ZL1 A10
That car is a beast, seems like a great price! GLWS
Old 08-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #4
mainecobra

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS 6 speed
Un friggin real build man. Not much better than this one. My god this thing is nuts.
mainecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
blake-b

More pics.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2018, 05:05 PM   #6
blake-b

Videos. All of them were on set point 1 (lowest boost) which was 15.7#.

Last edited by blake-b; 08-12-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:40 PM   #7
R3VoLuTioN

Drives: 2011 1SS RS Synergy
GLWS! I've had a few of the pictures saved for inspiration on my build. Having built my car I have an idea what's gone into this. Good value for the amount of money invested.
R3VoLuTioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
Dustins

Drives: G8
Beautiful car. TONS of money invested. If i wasn't so deep into mine I would snatch this up. Someone is stealing it for this price.
Dustins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:38 PM   #9
blake-b

BuMp
Old 08-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #10
joshnmn
2&THEHIT

Drives: 5th Gen Camaro; 5th Gen Ram 3500
I haven't really seen a car on here that I would sell mine to buy. I would DEFINITELY sell my car for yours. I know it hurts to sell it, but good luck!
joshnmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:59 AM   #11
blake-b

Buy me