Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-31-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
CRUISE NIGHTS IN G.T.A. (ONTARIO)

Hey Guys/Girls (covering my bases )

There are two popular cruise nights that occur in Vaughan, Ontario, and they attract a lot of nice cars, from every walk of life. At these cruises, the Camaro is also VERY WELL REPRESENTED!

I realize summer is coming to a close, but these two cruises I talk about, run until CDN Thanksgiving weekend in October. Therefore, I am passing on the info, for those who may not be aware, and would like to attend.

On Sunday's (6pm-dusk) @ the Fortino's parking lot on
Major Mackenzie Dr., east of Jane St. (They had their Labor Day Charity cruise today started @ 1pm, and had about 150 cars, throughout the day).

On Monday's (6pm-dusk) @ AMC Theatre lot on Hwy 7 east of HWY 400. Last show, also, on CDN Thanksgiving Weekend.

If anyone comes from the G.T.A. look me up, I'll be the one with the 1980 silver Vette for sale.

Frank
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #2
SSmoked

Drives: '12 Camaro ZL1 #1255
looks like im not alone. i also attened the amc show on mondays(weather premited) im in the le mans blue 69 ss camaro. i think i remember ur corevtte somewhere, are u friends with nick pirone (candy apple red 81 vette)??

anways iv been to both shows and their always impressive. the back alley crusiers host the amc show which is triple the size of the maple crusiers on the sunday shows, but both have a great atmosphere.

btw frank if u were at last week show at amc did u see all the 09 challangers? their were like 6 srt8s and 2 rt's imo their are way to many on the roads alredy.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
I believe I have met nick, and i think he's part of the ontario corvette club, not friends with him, but i see him around. I haven't been @ amc for a few weeks, but i know what you're talking about with the challengers. There are usually a couple of guys that show up with 2008 hugger orange ones. Now that the 2009's are available they seem to be coming out of the woodwork...especially the black ones. Sunday long weekend, "sevenview chrysler" brought a black challenger to the fortino's show, but it wasn't the hemi.