Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #15
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by realsquash View Post
I should correct one thing - our system flows 100% more than the V setup, twice as much. Two 190lph pumps and small passages in the V vs. two 400+lph pumps and nice large passages in ours.

Andy
Anywhere we can sign up to be notified when this is available?
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #16
bct10985

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3, 2013 duramax
So the zl1 pump is a 250lph and this setup will have two 400lph pumps. What about just a single 400lph. What about just buying one of these pumps and rigging the wiring and plumbing into the stock bucket or am i missing something
bct10985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
Jessika
Account Suspended

Drives: Anything Blown
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
With me! I am your squash source

sent from my Note2 using Tapatalk
Jessika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #18
realsquash

Drives: Four Door Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
The fuel system is available now - the electronic controller is not...

Andy
Old 11-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #19
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsquash View Post
The fuel system is available now - the electronic controller is not...

Andy
Sorry I guess I ment when the electronic controller is available
Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #20
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika@SCC View Post

Will be in touch when they finish the controller . Camaro is sleeping for the winter now.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #21
ToddB

Drives: 2011 2SS Convertible Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika@SCC View Post

You can let me know also.Mine is also sleeping for the winter but ready for more engine surgery anytime.
ToddB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #22
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Mine too, I'm just stocking up on goodies and making plans for more work, but let me tell you something, I just bought one of these fuel systems, and I can't wait to have it installed.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Chris82xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #23
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
Mine too, I'm just stocking up on goodies and making plans for more work, but let me tell you something, I just bought one of these fuel systems, and I can't wait to have it installed.
Gonna best my stock bottom end #s
Old 11-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #24
Chris82xx

We'll see. I've been talking with Chris about a cam install and so far I've stocked up on a full cat-back 3" exhaust (minus the cats), the Squash fuel system, and ID850 injectors. I think I'm set for now, but even if I can't reach those numbers, it'll still be one bad-ass convertible in NJ. Oh....and just for fun, I got some LED side markers too.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 11-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #25
Chris82xx

It's time for the restrictor plate to come out.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #26
VanquisherSS

Quote:
We'll see. I've been talking with Chris about a cam install and so far I've stocked up on a full cat-back 3" exhaust (minus the cats), the Squash fuel system, and ID850 injectors. I think I'm set for now, but even if I can't reach those numbers, it'll still be one bad-ass convertible in NJ. Oh....and just for fun, I got some LED side markers too.
Nice, any idea what direction your leaning for the cam? Yeah I think when I get retuned with my new fuel system i'm gonna delete the cats. I wanted to stock up on injectors and a pump during black friday but alas had to put the funds elsewhere, too many toys.. I want to see if they can adapt their stage 3 systems they run in the vettes for a gen5. I hope you best my numbers man either way you'll be 800+ and thats just nutty on the street lol.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
Chris82xx

I'm probably gonna be using their Big Blower Cam. I had to jump on the Black Friday sales that were being offered because for the price, it was a matter of spending a few more bucks than on an LPE system with more than half the rating, so, even though it's not installed yet, I already think it was well worth it. If your car is away for the winter, then I'm sure there will be plenty of more sales between now and the time it's ready to come out. Just have to keep an eye out.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
VanquisherSS

Quote:
I'm probably gonna be using their Big Blower Cam. I had to jump on the Black Friday sales that were being offered because for the price, it was a matter of spending a few more bucks than on an LPE system with more than half the rating, so, even though it's not installed yet, I already think it was well worth it. If your car is away for the winter, then I'm sure there will be plenty of more sales between now and the time it's ready to come out. Just have to keep an eye out.
True man I agree with you on that 100% Jessika was really hooking it up, getting depressed thinking about it haha.