Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 10-23-2009, 10:12 AM   #715
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Ha ha ha its great to be missed and here I thought all my little updates were annoying lol..

Last night my two kids and Sheslc4 and I drove to ropers and tried to see if my car was some place on that lot. Wow I was so surprised that it was that far away and so many other cars were out there. We drove up to a gate where the car haulers go in and out and I tried to ask the guy if he had seen my car. I didn't think he would have but he made a funny comment when I pointed to her car saying this is what Im getting. He said oh is that the Malibu? I was like huh are you serious not even close.

I could have had my car today or tomorrow with out getting the clear bra / window tint and splash guards and the other treatments. I figured why not just wait till the car gets done then go get it. My luck I would get rock chips and then the clear bra would not look so good. I asked my dealer to call me just as soon as it gets to the dealership. That I wanted to come see it before it gets detailed. I also told him I wanted my window sticker so I can frame it. Lets see how much they pay attention to details lol..

I am happy she is in the valley just wish I could see her now.. today.. this minute ...

I keep watching the weather and so far it is not looking good for next week when I will be picking her up. Most likely on a Tuesday or Wednesday so if its snowing in the valley I will delay getting her from them.

I want my baby NOW!

But yes I will be ready for the photo shoot hoping for good weather that day. Even just to hang with everyone was so much fun last weekend.

Ok that's my morning update if I hear of anything else I will be sure to let ya know lol..
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:20 AM   #716
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Won't you be wanting your Pirelli's back next summer?
Well, at the moment I am planning on keeping the rims and everything, but replacing the tires with an all-season and selling the Pirelli's. I thought most people were selling those with rims included for like $1200 or so, and since it was just the tires and no rims included, I thought $600 was a good price. A little on the cheap side huh?

Well, if anyone is interested, we can work out a price that is a good deal for both of us. Maybe $800, I don't know. All I know is I will not need them anymore, and I like to hook up my friends before trying out strangers. And I consider you all my friends! Oh how cheesy.

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #717
geminidreams

So I called my dealer and wouldn't you know they have not heard a word as to when the car hauling company will bring my car. could be Today, Monday or so on...

I told him I wanted to be notified just as soon as it arrives.

Yes I think this is the hardest spot to be in knowing it's here in the valley yet I can't see it. Not knowing when I get to have it is pretty tough as well. I will place a bet that it will be Next Thursday any takers?
Old 10-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #718
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Send a message via ICQ to sheslc4 Send a message via Yahoo to sheslc4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
Well, at the moment I am planning on keeping the rims and everything, but replacing the tires with an all-season and selling the Pirelli's. I thought most people were selling those with rims included for like $1200 or so, and since it was just the tires and no rims included, I thought $600 was a good price. A little on the cheap side huh?

Well, if anyone is interested, we can work out a price that is a good deal for both of us. Maybe $800, I don't know. All I know is I will not need them anymore, and I like to hook up my friends before trying out strangers. And I consider you all my friends! Oh how cheesy.
How Sweeeet (Ride)
I am considering taking you up on your offer. But would have to wait until the 1st of the month. But if you can get more $, by all means do so.
Pfadt - Lowering Springs
Pfadt - Sway Bar Endlinks
Magnaflow - 2.5" Street Series Axle-Back Exhaust
Airaid Cold Air Intake System
Elite Engineering - PCV Catch Can
sheslc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #719
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheslc4 View Post
How Sweeeet (Ride)
I am considering taking you up on your offer. But would have to wait until the 1st of the month. But if you can get more $, by all means do so.
That's cool. I'll post on here if I find any takers for a grand, or if I take the tires off sooner. As an FYI, they have about 600 miles on them. I hadn't mentioned that, so I thought I would.

I'm so excited for you Gemini!! I remember just a few weeks ago going through the same emotions. You've helped me re-live how cool it was to roll into the dealer and see the hottest car on four wheels sitting there, knowing it's all yours.

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #720
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
GEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
So I called my dealer and wouldn't you know they have not heard a word as to when the car hauling company will bring my car. could be Today, Monday or so on...

I told him I wanted to be notified just as soon as it arrives.

Yes I think this is the hardest spot to be in knowing it's here in the valley yet I can't see it. Not knowing when I get to have it is pretty tough as well. I will place a bet that it will be Next Thursday any takers?
Thanks for keeping us up to date. I think we're as excited as you are. This was my hardest part too. My sales guy was on vacation and no-one else would even talk to me. I was bouncing off the walls. If I were you I'd tell your sales guy that you want to be notified before the car shows up so you can take pics of the car coming off the truck, etc. etc. I don't think I'd take your bet. Who knows when they can fill a truck. But it's gotta be soon... very, very soon.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #721
geminidreams

Yes it horrible and driving me nuts. My dealer said he would call just as soon as it comes in but he said they only know the day it arrives not the time. The time can be from 7am to 10pm I thought that was odd. They probably dont want me to bug them lol. I just want to see it right now is all.. I might even take a drive back to the rail yard and see if I can see it during the day

I will make it but now the weather is going to be bad so hoping it will be next Thrusday.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #722
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Your dealer sounds like a Gomer Pile! They know when they're coming in. Tell him to call the rail yard and put a "hot" priority on it.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #723
victoryred1ss

Drives: 2010 SS M6 2016 2SS A8
Love the utes and just ordered my new SS!
victoryred1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #724
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Send a message via ICQ to sheslc4 Send a message via Yahoo to sheslc4
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoryred1ss View Post
Welcome Victory and congrats!!
We hope you will join us on our cruises. I don't think there will be many more this year, but come spring....
Who did you order from? Do you have any idea of when you might get it?
Pfadt - Lowering Springs
Pfadt - Sway Bar Endlinks
Magnaflow - 2.5" Street Series Axle-Back Exhaust
Airaid Cold Air Intake System
Elite Engineering - PCV Catch Can
sheslc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #725
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Quote:
Congrats! Welcome to the forums. Do you have any ETA on when you'll get your Camaro?
Old 10-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #726
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Hey Victory

Quote:

Welcome!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #727
geminidreams

Welcome to our little family..
Old 10-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #728
Pearldrums

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS Camaro
Welcome Victory. Gemini I see that you still do not have your car :( What is taking them so long? I am still sitting at 3300 as of Wednesday. This wait is aweful. Sorry I haven't posted in this thread, I just forgot its here lol. Hope to have some good news in the next few days. Talk to you all then. Peace
Pearldrums is offline   Reply With Quote