Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #239
CamaroFreako
KMK

Drives: Slow V6 Camaro
yes i got the game two weeks ago, i live in kuwait, Games come a week or 2 early

the game have bad graphics and only good graphics on the 200 cars

no interior for 800 car

lower graphics for 800 car

no customization for 800 car or repaint or any aero parts

you can't choose from those 800 car freely to buy from, you need from them to pop up randomly....wth?

14 rims for 200 car only

laughable damage

no brakes upgrade

go buy a fully customizable transmission, and the only thing u can change is the top speed....how its a "full customizable" transmission if you can't change gears ratio?

and B-spec is boring....unless you thinking watching someone else drive and you tell him to speed up or slow down is fun.

I thought for a game that been in development for 6 years with 60 million budget would be somehow better....yes it has 1000 car....you will be using 40 maybe from them.
CamaroFreako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #240
Senojelyk

Drives: '95 Jeep Wrangler
GT5 Camaro Pics

Seeing as I am addicted to messing around with photo mode, especially with Camaros.. I decided to take a bunch of pics and share 'em with you all. Feel free to share any Camaro pics you take as well!

Lovin GT5!

One day I will own a Camaro... One day.
Senojelyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:59 PM   #241
suvalle55

Drives: 2002 arctic white v6
Woah, you went ahead with the racing modification. Do the cars feel any different? By the way the pics are nice.
suvalle55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #242
Senojelyk

Drives: '95 Jeep Wrangler
Thanks

With the Camaro I didn't notice a difference, but that is probably because I didn't race it before hand. I have my white one that I plan to keep stock since it sounds better that way, and my RM one that I tuned up to 680hp
And the '69.. I mainly let my B-Spec guy drive that, I just bought it cause its a Camaro!

When I did the RM on the ZR1 I noticed a big difference, got to drive it before and after in that case.

One day I will own a Camaro... One day.
Senojelyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:24 AM   #243
King Sun
Casual Camaro Owner

Drives: 2010 Black LS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFreako View Post
yes i got the game two weeks ago, i live in kuwait, Games come a week or 2 early

the game have bad graphics and only good graphics on the 200 cars

no interior for 800 car

lower graphics for 800 car

no customization for 800 car or repaint or any aero parts

you can't choose from those 800 car freely to buy from, you need from them to pop up randomly....wth?

14 rims for 200 car only

laughable damage

no brakes upgrade

go buy a fully customizable transmission, and the only thing u can change is the top speed....how its a "full customizable" transmission if you can't change gears ratio?

and B-spec is boring....unless you thinking watching someone else drive and you tell him to speed up or slow down is fun.

I thought for a game that been in development for 6 years with 60 million budget would be somehow better....yes it has 1000 car....you will be using 40 maybe from them.
you are really a troll and bad one at that
King Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:50 AM   #244
SK360
Account Suspended

Drives: 2005 Pontiac GTO
About to hit level 15... almost got there last night and realized it was almost 1am and I work at 7am. lol.

Can't wait to be able to buy the ZR1.
SK360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #245
RAdams
Car Guy

Drives: '08 Mustang GT, '01 Isuzu VehiCROSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I tried to download the pics onto an SD card and it didn't work. Could it work on a Sony Memory Stick Duo.
Sometimes PS3s can be a little picky, so try a different thumb drive. I have some that work and others that it can't "see." Good luck!
RAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:13 PM   #246
Wolverine

Drives: RX-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAdams View Post
Sometimes PS3s can be a little picky, so try a different thumb drive. I have some that work and others that it can't "see." Good luck!
I'll try to see if I can pick one up tomorrow at Radio Shack. For now I'm just taking a break from GT5. Just won the Bugatti Veyron and the ending movie!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #247
SK360
Account Suspended

Here is my new baby.

Car and wheels painted Matte Black.

Kyoto - Gion_1 by SK360, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_2 by SK360, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_3 by SK360, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion by SK360, on Flickr

Clubman Stage Route 5_2 by SK360, on Flickr

Clubman Stage Route 5 by SK360, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7 by SK360, on Flickr
Old 12-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #248
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
That Jeff Gordon Challenge has me on the verge of hating NASCAR and dumping Jeff Gordon as my favorite racer in the series.

It took me nearly 50x to finish off the intermediate outside line challenge.

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #249
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I'm struggling with just letting the licensing go. I've been struggling with trying to achieve golds on all the tests, but it's wearing my patience thin. I think I'm just going to go for silvers, since those don't see to hard to achieve, and get going in A-Spec. B-Spec looks very uninteresting, unless I can transfer and use any credits earned there over to A-Spec so I can start building my garage. I'm a only like Level 6 right now, so I have quite a ways to go. I need my SS, ZR1, and earlier generations!!!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #250
SK360
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
That Jeff Gordon Challenge has me on the verge of hating NASCAR and dumping Jeff Gordon as my favorite racer in the series.

It took me nearly 50x to finish off the intermediate outside line challenge.
Full throttle. Smooth with steering and you can do it. Push the stick UP then rotate left to be smooth with the controller in that test.

It took me a while but I finally got the gist of it. A wheel would help BIG time but I don't have one yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I'm struggling with just letting the licensing go. I've been struggling with trying to achieve golds on all the tests, but it's wearing my patience thin. I think I'm just going to go for silvers, since those don't see to hard to achieve, and get going in A-Spec. B-Spec looks very uninteresting, unless I can transfer and use any credits earned there over to A-Spec so I can start building my garage. I'm a only like Level 6 right now, so I have quite a ways to go. I need my SS, ZR1, and earlier generations!!!
You really need a wheel to even think about golding some of the harder tests.

And yes B spec money won goes to your main bank.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #251
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK360 View Post
Full throttle. Smooth with steering and you can do it. Push the stick UP then rotate left to be smooth with the controller in that test.

It took me a while but I finally got the gist of it. A wheel would help BIG time but I don't have one yet.

You really need a wheel to even think about golding some of the harder tests.

And yes B spec money won goes to your main bank.
Oh $h*t! Having learned that, I'll be burning up my PS3 on B-Spec Thanks for the heads-up.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #252
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Somebody just asked me what I want for christmas, and I figure this would a good one for them to get me. I just have one question. Is there any good reason to get the collectors edition? Is it worth it? I've bought collectors ed. before and mostly found all of them not worth the extra bread. Figured you guys would know best.