Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 06-01-2020, 01:42 AM   #1
Boosted2ss

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
FS: On3 Performance Turbo Kit (Hot Side Only)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've got a partial On3 Performance turbo kit off my 2010 SS that I sold a few months ago. Ran this kit for a few years, then pulled it off before the car sold. Sold the cold side (IC/piping), but I do have another intercooler I can sell with what I've got

The turbo manifold isnt perfect, the flange to the head needs to be decked flat, it's a little warped, but it held 16 psi on my car with an 80mm turbo. Uses the stock manifold on the passenger side. The crossover pipe and some of the downpipe/exhaust setup is new. The downpipe has a 4" flange off the turbo to 3" piping. Exhaust setup goes until the transmission area. The turbo manifold was ceramic coated at one point but probably should be redone. I had it wrapped as well to keep heat down.

So I've got:
- Turbo manifold
- Crossover pipe
- Downpipe off turbo
- Exhaust piping from downpipe to transmission area
- Intercooler

You will need: turbo, oil feed/drain lines, wastegate, intercooler piping/couplers

Asking $600 for everything I've got as is. Open to offers. Located in Houston. Local pick up available or can ship in the US.

Here's some pics of the kit on the car, I ran a hood exit setup on the car after running the downpipe and full exhaust at first. The first 5 pictures show all that is included in the sale.
Attached Images

Last edited by Boosted2ss; 06-26-2020 at 01:51 AM.
Boosted2ss is offline   Reply With Quote