Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 03-27-2018, 03:08 AM   #1
Lamborghini1616

Drives: 2014 Camaro
Rims and Tires Help (ZL1 Rims)

Hi, I am looking to buy new rims and tires for my car. I have some rims here:

https://www.phastekperformance.com/2...20x9-blkg.html

What tires would you guys suggest for them? I thought that these here looked good:

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...ASXL&tab=Sizes

but I want tires that are good on treadwear and are all season, but are also cheap in price. (But not too cheap that they are crap). I don't care about performance as I won't be going on a track.

Also, I have been told I should buy cheaper rims with similar style, but I don't want cheap rims that will crack or anything. Is it advised to look somewhere else other than phastek? I really liked the phastek ones and they look good quality.

Last edited by Lamborghini1616; 03-27-2018 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Added that performance of the tire doesn't need to be race intended. Just for street use.
Lamborghini1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
I think you are fine with both selections. Don't see any issue with either the wheels or the tires. Good luck and have fun.

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:39 AM   #3
Lamborghini1616

Drives: 2014 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy View Post
I think you are fine with both selections. Don't see any issue with either the wheels or the tires. Good luck and have fun.
Thank you for the reply!
Lamborghini1616 is offline   Reply With Quote