Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 08-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
Partick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Another satisfied Jannetty Customer

Well I waited for my warranty to expire and I'm glad I did as I was able to get an oil leak fixed. Once that was done I hit Ted up for the SCT X4 tuner, and their customer service was second to none. I had an invoice and tracking number not more than a couple of hours after I placed the order the unit was shipped and delivered as promised.

The instructions were straightforward and easy to follow and Ted sent me the custom tune file less than 24 hours after I sent him the stock file and car info.

The car runs soooooo much better, it just feels more alive than before and you can really feel it pull much better all the way through the RPM band.

Permagrin reignited! Thanks Ted you guys more than lived up to your stellar reputation!!!
Partick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:07 AM   #2
gan

Drives: 2013 2ss/rs Hotwheels Edition
Ted is quick about getting tunes out, I sent him my stock file Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I had my custom tune in my inbox. Now to find the time to install the all goodies I bought from him.
gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
maSSey305

Drives: 2014 1SS/RS
Just ordered sct x4 from jannettyracing today as well.. Can't wait...
maSSey305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:04 PM   #4
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Got my JRE tune in 15 minutes.

Ted is faster than X4 itself.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partick View Post
Well I waited for my warranty to expire and I'm glad I did as I was able to get an oil leak fixed. Once that was done I hit Ted up for the SCT X4 tuner, and their customer service was second to none. I had an invoice and tracking number not more than a couple of hours after I placed the order the unit was shipped and delivered as promised.

The instructions were straightforward and easy to follow and Ted sent me the custom tune file less than 24 hours after I sent him the stock file and car info.

The car runs soooooo much better, it just feels more alive than before and you can really feel it pull much better all the way through the RPM band.

Permagrin reignited! Thanks Ted you guys more than lived up to your stellar reputation!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gan View Post
Ted is quick about getting tunes out, I sent him my stock file Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I had my custom tune in my inbox. Now to find the time to install the all goodies I bought from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
Got my JRE tune in 15 minutes.

Ted is faster than X4 itself.
Thank you all for choosing JRE, and thank you for the reviews.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:23 PM   #6
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Custom tune from a remote scanner?
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:09 AM   #7
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
Custom tune from a remote scanner?
The SCT handheld tuner is used to upload a copy of the stock tune file from the vehicle.

That tune file is uploaded to a computer, then emailed to me, I take that file open it in my SCT dealer software and make hundreds of changes.

I turn that file into a customer export file, then email it to the customer.

The customer takes that file, loads it on the tuner, then into the car.

The SCT tuner will store a copy of the factory tune file on the device.

The SCT can also be used as a very powerful data logger when combined with the free LiveLink Gen2 software.

The SCT tuner can also be used to read and clear codes, and perform special functions

Basically it's more than a 7K dollar scanner for only 399.00

Permagrin begins

Ted.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:58 PM   #8
oc2ssrs

Drives: 2ssrs
I AGREE 100%!!! Ted and the whole Jannetty Team is by far the best TUNING sponsor on this forum. A stand up guy with a professional attitude, very knowledgable, and always has accurate solutions. Their products are alway immediately shipped and priced very aggressively.

The part that matters most is the excellent customer service, with Jannetty you dont get the ATTITUDE and UNPROFFESSIONAL demeanor that you get from these SOCAL shops (Specifically Murrieta), and they always live up to thier word!
*3.6 Jannetty Pulley*CAI Intake*
*Elite CatchCan*VMax Throttle Body*
*Stainless Power LT w/HF Cats*ID 85's*
*Eibach Pro Kit* *VIS Racing Terminator CF Hood & Trunk*Eibach Pro Kit*
oc2ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:39 PM   #9
10camssl99

Drives: l99,procharged, tuned by Pat G
yes ted is the best, just added a fuel system upgrade, and he is quick on answering any questions about any product, just waiting for my wideband to come in so we can finish the tune, he stands by what he says! very professional.
10camssl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #10
JackalopeZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Did any of you Datalog afterwords the JRE tune? Glad to hear everyone has such Good service from a Vendor.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:44 AM   #11
94guy

Drives: 99 Camaro; 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
Did any of you Datalog afterwords the JRE tune? Glad to hear everyone has such Good service from a Vendor.
you start data logging right after JRE sends you the tune. That's how you get the car dialed in.

2010 Camaro
Stock bottom end with 46,000+miles JRE remote tuning Whipple A6 and Drive it to and from the track 9.46@146
94guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #12
white ZL1

Drives: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94guy View Post
you start data logging with a wideband right after JRE sends you the tune. That's how you get the car dialed in.
Fixed it for ya?
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:40 AM   #13
94guy

Drives: 99 Camaro; 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by white ZL1 View Post
Fixed it for ya?
Yes using a wideband

2010 Camaro
Stock bottom end with 46,000+miles JRE remote tuning Whipple A6 and Drive it to and from the track 9.46@146
94guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:05 AM   #14
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by oc2ssrs View Post
I AGREE 100%!!! Ted and the whole Jannetty Team is by far the best TUNING sponsor on this forum. A stand up guy with a professional attitude, very knowledgable, and always has accurate solutions. Their products are alway immediately shipped and priced very aggressively.

The part that matters most is the excellent customer service, with Jannetty you dont get the ATTITUDE and UNPROFFESSIONAL demeanor that you get from these SOCAL shops (Specifically Murrieta), and they always live up to thier word!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10camssl99 View Post
yes ted is the best, just added a fuel system upgrade, and he is quick on answering any questions about any product, just waiting for my wideband to come in so we can finish the tune, he stands by what he says! very professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
Thank you guys for the kind works, We love what we do.

Ted.