Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

View Poll Results: IS THIS A GREAT DEAL OR WHAT!
will you please share? 0 0%
100% Supports Veterans? 2 40.00%
$80,000 value? 1 20.00%
Is this a great deal? 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2014, 08:35 AM   #1
Veterans SOAR

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metalic SS Coupe
5 TIME WORLD OF WHEELS WINNER

5 TIME WORLD OF WHEELS WINNER! 15 TIME SHOW WINNER!, 500HP, 1 OF 2027 AQUA BLUE METALIC, TO MUCH TO LIST!

VISIT WWW.VSRAFFLE.COM
Attached Images

Veterans SOAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
Hawk3907

Drives: 2013
I am a vet, so I of course support this.

But you really need to give us more to go off of to make it more fun. haha.

Can you please list off some of the mods? The more significant ones at least.

Hawk3907
Hawk3907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #3
Dropspeed
2013 Camaro SS1LECTSVZ28

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/1LE
I am in 100% support of our Troops and Vets......However as mentioned you are going to need to provide more information as the add above and the website seem a bit sketchy.

Are you are 501(c), where are you located (IE what state is governing this raffle) and of course what are the mods to the car? IE: you need to list.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:19 PM   #4
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropspeed View Post
I am in 100% support of our Troops and Vets......However as mentioned you are going to need to provide more information as the add above and the website seem a bit sketchy.

Are you are 501(c), where are you located (IE what state is governing this raffle) and of course what are the mods to the car? IE: you need to list.
+1
Old 03-15-2014, 06:24 PM   #5
ABMLS3

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Camaro 2SS/RS
There's more then 2027 ABM

Power Source Performance Turbo Kit

416 C.I ,TH400
Instagram: TomTraube
COTW ABMLS3 Build Thread
ABMLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:24 PM   #6
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Hmm
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:33 PM   #7
Veterans SOAR

This is a 501(c)3 non profit Veterans SOAR, Inc. We are utilizing the funds raised to purchase a 67 acre former Boys Camp, that has a 20 acre lake.

This raffle is being done in Georgia. Drawing date is Veterans Day.
You do not have to be present to win. Winner will be notified by email, and registered mail. This is a register raffle as required by law in the state of Georgia.

The car is a SS Camaro Coupe, is neons, mirrors, tons of chrome. A Hennessey Cold air intake was added putting it at about 500HP. It has 2200 show miles. It has spent most of its life in a trailer, when traveling.

Precision Audio Stereo System $5,000. Corsa Custom Chrome Exhaust.

This is the (1 0f 2027) Aqua Blue Metallic paint schemes sold.

I tried to add some of the actual show pictures but they apppear to be of too large a file size.

This car won the O'Rielly World of Wheels 5 consecutive times. Atlanta, Chattanooga, Birmingham. 15 Total show wins. Not real flashy or gaudy, just classic kool. Red, White and Blue.

email me at carlisbaker@gmail.com, and I will send more photos. It only lets me do a couple at a time and the files are then to large.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:40 PM   #8
Veterans SOAR

I am honored to serve as the Executive Director, and love Fords. I can completely understand if some of your Camaro people feel it is not worth a $25.00 investment.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:44 PM   #9
Veterans SOAR

And I need to add. Federal tax laws do not allow for deducting raffle tickets off your taxes. Even if they are purchased from a non profit.

$25.00 per ticket, Great Valued Car.

Freedom is priceless.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:06 AM   #10
Veterans SOAR

WORLD OF WHEELS WINNER

I have provided more pictures and as to the website for raffle ticket sales appearing sketchy. Understand this. I am openly accountable to anyone for the funds raised for veterans going to veterans. This was chosen to have this organization help us for their professional reputation, and cost. We paid for this work out of pocket to keep from using the funds raised for veterans.

People expect us to be good stewards of the funds they entrust us with. But they fail to realize there is a cost for everything.

This is a great value.
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #11
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Kudos to you sir for endeavoring to help those that have served and suffered for our country.

I'm not sure if you've received any flack about the claim of 500 HP on the car, but even if you are stating it derives at the crank, I find it hard to believe that by adding an exhaust(still haven't mentioned if headers were added, brand?) and a cold air intake would give the engine an additional 74 ponies. I know that number seems to make it some sort of selling point, but most gearheads would know off the bat that those claims are unrealized.

Much success to your endeavor.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #12
Veterans SOAR

Let's make this clear so no one makes a mistake. I did not build this car, I am not a car person. I am a people person. While you spend you time wrapped in a little world of cars and whatever. There are over 108,000 Veterans who will sleep under bridges and in the woods tonight. While you play with cars, there thousands in jail for minor crimes who could be released but have no where to go but the streets. There are thousands more being placed into confinement instead of given help for their problems. I did not post this to discuss the finer details of the automotive craft. I posted it for each of you car lovers to have and opportunity to own a one of a kind car. And make a difference in the life of someone this country has turned their back on.

Thanks for the post, but I have better things to do than argue cars. A benefit check and a bag of pills has never solved the problems and never will. It takes time and someone who cares. They may not reside within the boundaries of this forum.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #13
iengdixuecun

Drives: audi
Even if they are purchased from a non profit.
iengdixuecun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veterans SOAR View Post
Let's make this clear so no one makes a mistake. I did not build this car, I am not a car person. I am a people person. While you spend you time wrapped in a little world of cars and whatever. There are over 108,000 Veterans who will sleep under bridges and in the woods tonight. While you play with cars, there thousands in jail for minor crimes who could be released but have no where to go but the streets. There are thousands more being placed into confinement instead of given help for their problems. I did not post this to discuss the finer details of the automotive craft. I posted it for each of you car lovers to have and opportunity to own a one of a kind car. And make a difference in the life of someone this country has turned their back on.

Thanks for the post, but I have better things to do than argue cars. A benefit check and a bag of pills has never solved the problems and never will. It takes time and someone who cares. They may not reside within the boundaries of this forum.
Wow, just...WOW, didn't mean to open up a sore wound.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote