Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 07-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #3781
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleshark2 View Post
I would like to feel the difference of that shifter.
Soooooo money...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
LOL not sure.... probably have to wait till my Dad and brother leave.
Let me know....it's a bitch but can be done without dropping the tranny..
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Suspension: Pfadt Sport Sway Bars, Pfadt drop springs
Other: MGW Shifter, Custom Paint
my build journal ---->http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30057
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #3782
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by themossman View Post
Soooooo money...

Let me know....it's a bitch but can be done without dropping the tranny..
dude. I'm gonna have to loan you my car for a month to pay you back for all the help...

But this one is YOUR fault.... texting me the link.... that's like taking a crack addict to a crack house and saying... "dude, for real... don't go in there..."

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #3783
steeleshark2

Drives: 2010 Transformer 1SS Camaro
Quote:
dude. I'm gonna have to loan you my car for a month to pay you back for all the help...

But this one is YOUR fault.... texting me the link.... that's like taking a crack addict to a crack house and saying... "dude, for real... don't go in there..."

steeleshark2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #3784
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Quote:

LOL....sorry about that! But...you know it's going to be one of your favorite upgrades...it's ABSOLUTELY worth the money. Remember that while you're installing it...cause that part SUCKS!
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Old 07-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #3785
GTAHVIT
Blessed

did you do yours?
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #3786
steeleshark2

Drives: 2010 Transformer 1SS Camaro
Another Event:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155964

The date: November 12th 2011
The time: Gates open at 9a.m. Racing starts at 10a.m.
The place: Darlington Dragway, Hartsville, SC ( http://www.darlingtondragway.com/schedule/ )
The cost: (payment instruction below) Early Registration (before October 1st) is $37 ($35 by check) or $50 after October 1st for car and driver which includes a free Eastcoast Shootout T-shirt and lunch at the track! $10 for spectators which will be payed for at the track. Please DO NOT send payment for spectators

The East Coast IRS Shootout includes all LS based IRS cars.
04-06 GTO
98-present Corvette
10-present Camaro
All G8's
All CTS-V's
This event will determine the king of GM IRS as well as the king of each model for our region. The fastest car is not always the winner and thus the reason for crowning a winner. Track days are all about having fun and that is the goal for this event. If you have never been to the track this is the perfect time to come. Bring the family and your car and get ready to have a great time. Who knows you might just take home a nice trophy or a great prize. The worst case senario is that you will meet some great people and take home a cool t-shirt.
Payment Instructions- To make a payment using Paypal, log on to the Paypal site and send your payment of $37 to username tlwsaw2@bellsouth.net. Please note your name and screename, model of car, shirt size, and an emergency contact when you make a payment. If you would like to mail your payment, send a check or money order for $35 to
Travis Wester
6 Strawberry Ln.
Clyde, NC 28721
Once you make your payment your name will be added to the signup list and you're in!
I know there were a couple of things that needed to be addressed from last year including the concession stand fiasco. That will be a focus for the track and I to improve on. If you have any concerns, I urge you to send me a PM so that I can try to make things better this year. Any Questions?
steeleshark2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #3787
The_Bosnian_Synergy

Drives: 2011 Synergy Camaro
Hey guys, I just found this thread, I'm in Jacksonville Fl, and I'm in a 2011 synergy green ls, pretty much stock, but I'm saving up for it lol.
Also do any of you guys know a good shop that paints rims? I would really like to get some rims and get them painted.

Last edited by The_Bosnian_Synergy; 07-20-2011 at 10:28 PM.
The_Bosnian_Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #3788
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bosnian_Synergy View Post
Hey guys, I just found this thread, I'm in Jacksonville Fl, and I'm in a 2011 synergy green ls, pretty much stock, but I'm saving up for it lol.
Also do any of you guys know a good shop that paints rims? I would really like to get some rims and get them painted.
Hey! welcome to our little thread.

I'd hit up 6litre, he's our resident wheel guy. I'm sure he can get you sorted out.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #3789
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Quote:
did you do yours?
Define 'do'....

I watched Charlie install it at Vengeance...saw him bust knuckles, curse, wedge, wiggle, and cajole it into place.

I can do the same thing for you if you like...
Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #3790
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by themossman View Post
Define 'do'....

I watched Charlie install it at Vengeance...saw him bust knuckles, curse, wedge, wiggle, and cajole it into place.

I can do the same thing for you if you like...
The last time you "coached" me... I was trying to get the front sway out the wrong side.....

Old 07-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #3791
Silverghost

Drives: Z28
Laps Around Daytona

http://74.53.193.88/~rivercit/forum/...p?topic=2146.0

www.rivercityperformance.com
Silverghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #3792
Jchaluja

Drives: ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleshark2 View Post
Another Event:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155964

The date: November 12th 2011
The time: Gates open at 9a.m. Racing starts at 10a.m.
The place: Darlington Dragway, Hartsville, SC ( http://www.darlingtondragway.com/schedule/ )
The cost: (payment instruction below) Early Registration (before October 1st) is $37 ($35 by check) or $50 after October 1st for car and driver which includes a free Eastcoast Shootout T-shirt and lunch at the track! $10 for spectators which will be payed for at the track. Please DO NOT send payment for spectators

The East Coast IRS Shootout includes all LS based IRS cars.
04-06 GTO
98-present Corvette
10-present Camaro
All G8's
All CTS-V's
This event will determine the king of GM IRS as well as the king of each model for our region. The fastest car is not always the winner and thus the reason for crowning a winner. Track days are all about having fun and that is the goal for this event. If you have never been to the track this is the perfect time to come. Bring the family and your car and get ready to have a great time. Who knows you might just take home a nice trophy or a great prize. The worst case senario is that you will meet some great people and take home a cool t-shirt.
Payment Instructions- To make a payment using Paypal, log on to the Paypal site and send your payment of $37 to username tlwsaw2@bellsouth.net. Please note your name and screename, model of car, shirt size, and an emergency contact when you make a payment. If you would like to mail your payment, send a check or money order for $35 to
Travis Wester
6 Strawberry Ln.
Clyde, NC 28721
Once you make your payment your name will be added to the signup list and you're in!
I know there were a couple of things that needed to be addressed from last year including the concession stand fiasco. That will be a focus for the track and I to improve on. If you have any concerns, I urge you to send me a PM so that I can try to make things better this year. Any Questions?

I'm already signed up....should be fun....
Jchaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:35 AM   #3793
GTAHVIT
Blessed

I think Tomas at Hendrix Engineering runs this event. It's a good one.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #3794
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Quote:
The last time you "coached" me... I was trying to get the front sway out the wrong side.....

You got it out right?