Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-06-2023, 03:10 PM   #1
finatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
Any local tuners?

Hi. I'm in Daytona Beach / Volusia county and I need to find a local tuner who can eliminate the after cat sensor monitoring in my 2010 L99. Any suggestions?
finatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 08:25 PM   #2
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Local isn't always better. Drive a little while south. Redline Motorsports in Pompano Beach.

I drive 2.5hrs across the state, couldn't be happier.
Old 01-07-2023, 08:17 AM   #3
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Or drive down to Tampa to Fasterproms. Also, Jeremy will remote tune if you want.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 09:08 AM   #4
ZL1_Chris
ZL1_Chris

Drives: 2015 ZL1 Camaro
Best tuner n the bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
Or drive down to Tampa to Fasterproms. Also, Jeremy will remote tune if you want.
Yea good luck with getting Jeremy to tune. Go to Powertech Performance and talk to Joe. They are the go to LS guys and alway do a top notch job!
ZL1_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 08:03 PM   #5
pyroguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1_Chris View Post
Yea good luck with getting Jeremy to tune. Go to Powertech Performance and talk to Joe. They are the go to LS guys and alway do a top notch job!
Is Jeremy just that backed up in Tampa? His tune on my car was great. If I hadn't moved from Pennsylvania where he would come up to tune, I'd still have one of his tunes on my car. I've often thought about getting him to remote tune my car because I've never been as happy with the trans tune from another guy after my cam swap as I was with Jeremy's trans tune.
Old 03-13-2023, 06:52 AM   #6
ZL1_Chris
ZL1_Chris

Drives: 2015 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
Is Jeremy just that backed up in Tampa? His tune on my car was great. If I hadn't moved from Pennsylvania where he would come up to tune, I'd still have one of his tunes on my car. I've often thought about getting him to remote tune my car because I've never been as happy with the trans tune from another guy after my cam swap as I was with Jeremy's trans tune.
Can't say for certain what he is doing or why but I can say after several in person attempts, emails and multiple unanswered phone calls I was left to assume he is no longer in the tuning game and wants to be left alone. The talk around town he was focusing on his YouTube but I havnt seen any new videos for some time. After not being able to contact my first choice I ended up having another well known tuner I won't name him, I wasn't happy with his dangerous tune so I found powertech, im not disappointed, just wish I didn't spend the money with the first tune.
ZL1_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 07:45 PM   #7
pyroguy

Interesting. I'm not sure why Jeremy didn't get back to you. He is out of the YouTube scene as far as I know. He had his reasons for it and I won't divulge them in a public forum here, but I respect them even if I wish he would get back to making the videos because I really did enjoy his content.

Sorry your tune you got from the tuner you got it from wasn't what you wanted. If you wanted to warn others against your dissatisfaction, this would be the most optimal place to warn people.