Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2014 Camaro5 Fest (V)

Old 05-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #15
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
ha ha ... that is funny pic of me... what is the world was I talking about...
it must have been amusing by the looks on Chris's face and the other one just off the screen!
Old 05-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #16
HollyVenus

thanks for sharing!!! these are great pics.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #17
Rodger The Sock

Drives: Nike Air Jordan
I was scared those doggies were going to rip me to shreds.
Rodger The Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:18 PM   #18
2GRN4U

Drives: 2011 SYG 2SS
Glad you liked them. Pictures have a way of capturing that moment but to bad you can't add a caption to it to remember it all. lol Had a great time meeting you both and giving some lovin to you cool dogs.
2GRN4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #19
HollyVenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger The Sock View Post
I was scared those doggies were going to rip me to shreds.
ha..... the worst posible thing they would have done was lean on you and then lick you.... covering your whole face with one swipe...

on a serious note... was there anything that made you feel uncomfortable with them? Or are you just timid with dogs in General... or are you being serious?
Old 05-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #20
Rodger The Sock

Drives: Nike Air Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
ha..... the worst posible thing they would have done was lean on you and then lick you.... covering your whole face with one swipe...

on a serious note... was there anything that made you feel uncomfortable with them? Or are you just timid with dogs in General... or are you being serious?
I'm a sock, I was very serious!!!! Click my Facebook link to find out more about me.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:00 PM   #21
HollyVenus

Old 05-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #22
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GRN4U View Post
Here is what I have of your puppies. They are an awesome pair. Was nice meeting you guys too.
Man those are some awesome dogs!!!!! I wanted one but wife thought they were too big so we ended up getting an australian shepherd.

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:50 PM   #23
HollyVenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Man those are some awesome dogs!!!!! I wanted one but wife thought they were too big so we ended up getting an australian shepherd.
they are big but they are LAZY!! they make excellent inside dogs (they don't do well outside) but they only require a short walk daily and they lay around all day!!! Aussies are great dogs too just require lots of energy.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #24
HollyVenus

sad news to report....

just got back from my cruise and vacation and the person I thought was good to watch my dogs failed so terribly bad at a simple thing of keeping the dogs fed, watered and potty breaks. they were told they could stay at my house during the time we were gone (this was how much I thought I could trust them) Thor lost his life Sunday, the vet said severe dehydration. Titan was taken to the vet first thing this morning and suffers from malnutrition, and dehydration. Vet gave some vitamins and minerals to help bring him back to health... she is confident that Titan will make a strong come back

my heart is breaking for my beloved rescue Thor.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #25
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
Quote:
sad news to report....

just got back from my cruise and vacation and the person I thought was good to watch my dogs failed so terribly bad at a simple thing of keeping the dogs fed, watered and potty breaks. they were told they could stay at my house during the time we were gone (this was how much I thought I could trust them) Thor lost his life Sunday, the vet said severe dehydration. Titan was taken to the vet first thing this morning and suffers from malnutrition, and dehydration. Vet gave some vitamins and minerals to help bring him back to health... she is confident that Titan will make a strong come back

my heart is breaking to know that my beloved rescue Thor.
I'm so sorry to hear this. No way!!! I'm sad now.. How can someone be so unconsidered and allow them pups to go thru this? I hear you though. This is why I have a hard time letting people watch my dogs.. Hope Titan gets well soon

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #26
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
sad news to report....

my heart is breaking for my beloved rescue Thor.
Dang.. That sucks. As a fellow dog owner, please have my condolences.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:06 PM   #27
HollyVenus

Titan is better

The little (well not so little) monster is making one hell of a come back... in the past week he has put some weight on, 54.2 lbs to 64 lbs he's filling back out and looks good. a few of the confirmation issues I was concerned about have corrected themselves as the vet said they would. We got back in Monday for a follow up and I have a feeling the doc will be very very happy with his progress. I know I am!!!

Name:  titan 20 weeks.JPG
Views: 568
Size:  758.4 KB
Old 06-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #28
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. It's hard to trust someone to take care of your dogs especially in this heat. When I dog sit, they stay at my house and I keep them indoors. Only people I trust to take care of my mastiff are other dog people.