Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 10-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
-Watt-

Drives: G8
WTB: 20" Wheels W/ Tires and TPMS

Hi, as the ad says I'm in the market for a set of Camaro 20" Rims, tires, and TPMS for my G8. I figured what better place to look for a set then on a Camaro forum, right? . Though I'd also be interested a set in a good aftermarket as well, if I think they look good and are reasonably priced. I was wondering if there was anyone in the local Jacksonville, AR first to save on some $$ from shipping but if can make a good deal then of coarse am open to that route as well.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!
-Watt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
jhawx23

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Black/Inferno Orang
We have 4 polished OEM 20" rims

We posted a set of 20" polished aluminum rims we took off our 2011 2SS, all four, with lugs and caps, no TPMS though. We live in Kansas, so if you are near the Oklahoma border, we could meet you somewhere. See our post for pics and details.
jhawx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
VIPERRACING

Drives: Z06, VIPER, LAMBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Watt- View Post
Hi, as the ad says I'm in the market for a set of Camaro 20" Rims, tires, and TPMS for my G8. I figured what better place to look for a set then on a Camaro forum, right? . Though I'd also be interested a set in a good aftermarket as well, if I think they look good and are reasonably priced. I was wondering if there was anyone in the local Jacksonville, AR first to save on some $$ from shipping but if can make a good deal then of coarse am open to that route as well.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!
I have brand new take offs 20" ss wheels & tires if your interested. Please feel free to call or text me anytime. Thanks, Tony
VIPERRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
-Watt-

Thanks Jhawx, pm sent and viper texted you (901-502-xxxx) so let me know if you do decide. Till then am still in the market for a set, require them to be bolt on ready if possible since will need to go on the car as soon as I get ahold of them. I also would be willing to do a trade for my ASA AR9 wheels if anybody local would be interested in those.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
-Watt-

Just purchased a set. Mods please close.