Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 04-11-2016, 03:46 PM   #43
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Shawno, please add me to list. Would really like one of my your braces. PM me paypal info and Ill transfer money ASAP.
Ok will do. As soon as I get more material. I'll shoot you a pm
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:01 PM   #44
sspade

Drives: 2015 Camaro LFX A6
Perfect. Thanks!
Cold Air Inductions CAI : Apex Air Scoop / WW Relocate Kit : JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer : Overkill 80mm Throttle Body : Overkill Tuned : MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust : Elite Engineering Catch Can : ZL1 Strut Tower Brace : Custom Tunnel Brace : JPSS Caster Locks : JPSS 32mm Rear Sway Bar : JPSS Billet Radius Arm Bushings : Pegasus Solid Sub Frame Bushings : 1LE Brembo Conversion : B&M 70273 Trans Cooler
sspade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:12 PM   #45
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Perfect. Thanks!
Your welcome
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Old 04-11-2016, 04:18 PM   #46
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Hey guys. I will getting some more material hopefully later this week. As soon as I do I'll pm my Paypal and get you guys taken care of. Thank you!

To everyone else, the braces are shipping out today priority so everyone should have it by Wednesday. Thank you
Perfect! Thanks for the update
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:45 PM   #47
10 Silver Bullet

Drives: 2010 Silver SS2
Hit me up also I want one!
10 Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:25 PM   #48
Bradley.L.Harris

Drives: 2011 2SS
If you're still doing them I'd take one as well! PM me when they become available again! Thanks
Bradley.L.Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:43 PM   #49
idealer

Drives: 2015 2LT Convertible
Shawno72,
I did a search of tunnel brace after I read a mention by you somewhere where you made a joke. This is real cool of you. Some talent you have there and a heart of gold.

I am still not into mods per say even though my broke down and got the CIA for the looks and a potted throttle body cause of throttle lag.

What is the advantage of having this tunnel brace?

By the way the cool factor of your undercarriage is out of this world. Good job.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:18 PM   #50
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by xc_SS/RS View Post
Perfect! Thanks for the update
Your welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Silver Bullet View Post
Hit me up also I want one!
I definitely will. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley.L.Harris View Post
If you're still doing them I'd take one as well! PM me when they become available again! Thanks
I'll add you to the list. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealer View Post
Shawno72,
I did a search of tunnel brace after I read a mention by you somewhere where you made a joke. This is real cool of you. Some talent you have there and a heart of gold.

I am still not into mods per say even though my broke down and got the CIA for the looks and a potted throttle body cause of throttle lag.

What is the advantage of having this tunnel brace?

By the way the cool factor of your undercarriage is out of this world. Good job.
Be careful my man, the mod bug can come on slowly then once you see there are real benefits to the additions it'll take over haha. He factory tunnel brace is a super flimsy joke piece of steel (more like tin) that is supposed to help keep the frame rigid. Well it doesn't really cut it for those that want to push their cars a little bit and have some fun. This brace, by the way no design of mine, is night and day difference in function and strength. I actually can feel variations in the road but I am also lowered and that also allows for more feel of the road. In a nutshell it's a must have if you love driving country roads and twisties.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #51
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
Pls put me on the list!! PM me when you are ready to make some more.

Any idea what it would cost to get one powder-coated?

Thanks
PERFORMANCE: ColdAirInductions CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB/IM/Custom VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads, Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT/3" HFCs, JBA 3" Comp. Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Tim King Performance Stage 3 6L80, Circle D Billet 3600 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune, - 458rwhp/413rwtq (prior to PIM), Forgestar F14 (F)18" / (R)17" Rims.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear UCA Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCA/TA, BMR Adj. Toe Rods/Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar, Justice Pete Castor Locks/Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Billet Rear Cradle Bushings, Mickey Thompson Street SS II 305/45/17 tires.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 08:57 PM   #52
hcoll003
Proven Wicked Suspension

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'm interested in one too!
hcoll003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:32 PM   #53
homermacleod

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS Blue Velvet Metallic
Add me to the list when you make some more.
Flowmaster Outlaw Catback | CAI Intake | Skip Shift Eliminator | Hill Start Assist Disable | Factory Short Throw Shifter |GM Strut Tower Brace | Bo White Ported Throttle Body | Elite Engineering E2 Catch Can |PAC RPK-GM4101 | Kenwood DDX6904S | JL C2650; C2650X; 10W1 (2); XD400/4 | Fosgate P500X2
homermacleod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #54
sbubbaklein

Drives: early 2011 Camaro convertible
put me on the list for a tunnel cross brace. pm me when you want paid and will paypal you

Early 2011 LT Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood, side skirts, belly pan and wheels, Truecarbon ECF hood extractor, K&N CAI, Elite catch can, Big Worm Bow Tie emblems, Jacfab bracket, Vitesse TC, BMR strut brace, BMR tunnel brace, NPP exhaust
sbubbaklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #55
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostNup View Post
Pls put me on the list!! PM me when you are ready to make some more.

Any idea what it would cost to get one powder-coated?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcoll003 View Post
I'm interested in one too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by homermacleod View Post
Add me to the list when you make some more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbubbaklein View Post
put me on the list for a tunnel cross brace. pm me when you want paid and will paypal you
Sounds good guys. I have no idea what powder coating would cost sorry
Old 04-12-2016, 10:26 AM   #56
Ledzepx

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro 6sp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbubbaklein View Post
Same here. Looks good