Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 01:48 AM   #127
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Can I have 100 dollars simple green?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #128
Enegem

Drives: 2011 Camaro
No , I am on the same page . Fix it , Customize it , Make it yours - Whatever it takes. Its what I do as well .

Question - Why not call before bashing the vendor ?

This thread represents todays problem in society . Everyone is a victim 100% of the time . If I fix it myself , How can I be the victim here ?

Its not my fault , its not your fault , its someone elses fault . Ridiculous !!

Glad to see after a phone call was made this vendor is making it right . Im sure the customer will get a display piece he can proudly show his peers .

While Im on the subject of this vendor , After reading the multiple post and looking at thier web site , it appears they have a selection of products to offer that either ex aquaintances /employees/ competitors wish they had access too . Not sure which one. Just an outside opinion , But after 4 months of reading post it appears the same subscribers go out of their way to bash this particular vendor .

I say keep it up ,Bash away . Looks like free advertising to me . The Vendor has a quality product(s) offered a competive price . Thier only downside is the ability to keep up with demand . What a great problem . An easy problem to fix I would suppose.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #129
family man

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enegem View Post
No , I am on the same page . Fix it , Customize it , Make it yours - Whatever it takes. Its what I do as well .

Question - Why not call before bashing the vendor ?

This thread represents todays problem in society . Everyone is a victim 100% of the time . If I fix it myself , How can I be the victim here ?

Its not my fault , its not your fault , its someone elses fault . Ridiculous !!

Glad to see after a phone call was made this vendor is making it right . Im sure the customer will get a display piece he can proudly show his peers .

While Im on the subject of this vendor , After reading the multiple post and looking at thier web site , it appears they have a selection of products to offer that either ex aquaintances /employees/ competitors wish they had access too . Not sure which one. Just an outside opinion , But after 4 months of reading post it appears the same subscribers go out of their way to bash this particular vendor .

I say keep it up ,Bash away . Looks like free advertising to me . The Vendor has a quality product(s) offered a competive price . Thier only downside is the ability to keep up with demand . What a great problem . An easy problem to fix I would suppose.
Nice first post for a member from Florida. How much were you paid for "opinion"?

And now I see SC2150's account has been suspended. Interesting...
Old 06-19-2013, 08:16 AM   #130
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
Nice first post for a member from Florida. How much were you paid for "opinion"?

And now I see SC2150's account has been suspended. Interesting...
What a joke Tracy is. He at least could have chosen a different state.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #131
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Haven't heard an update from the OP. Joe, RX take care of everything? Maybe I missed the update. Looking forward to seeing that can installed! I always enjoy the videos you post!
Old 06-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #132
SimpleGreen

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post
Can I have 100 dollars simple green?
Mow my yard a few times and we'll see
Old 06-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #133
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
The problem here is that the RX website stated item was in stock even though it was on 8 weeks back order (Apex Chase confirmed this, so does the lead times from peoples orders). The website finally got updated, now it says 2 weeks backorder. Which is also BS.

You are gonna be pissed when you wait 6 weeks for a product that shows up wrong. I don't care who you are.

RX needs to be honest about the lead time, plain and simple. What do they care if someone goes elsewhere because of it? They can't keep up with existing orders as is. How are they ever going to get caught up if they keep taking orders?

As it sits, this is costing them customers. Over a catch can they may lose out on Superchargers and other big ticket items. Not good business. As you can see.

Edit, They also need to stop BSing people when they ask for a status update.

I bought my RX can used from a member here. Tracey answered all my install questions, even later when I put a Maggie on. Promptly and friendly. He seems to be a decent guy who is just getting crushed by orders. He is not sorting this out properly.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #134
GoEagles88

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS Convertible
Send a message via AIM to GoEagles88
I too am waiting on my RX catch can. I have messaged Tracy a couple of times and he has responded pretty promptly. I like the fact that these are made in the USA and are well made (paint issues aside). It is refreshing to see an American manufacturing company skyrocketing like they are. I think the merger he mentioned will most likely help out. Getting bigger is really harder than most non business owners realize. I for one and glad they didn't just outsource this to China.

I received a call that it should ship this Friday. I will post pics once I get it installed.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #135
alyssasdad
Go VOLS!!!!!

Drives: ZL1 #1344 VR, M6
I feel your pain man. I too ordered a can and waited a long time to get it. But I was told it was on back order. I just received it a few weeks after I was told I would. But that wasn't really the problem. I was sent 3 different brackets before I got the correct one. Now Im not "Flaming" anybody, but having to wait(twice)for 2 more brackets to be shipped to me before getting the correct one was still a pain in the butt!! Now Tracy and staff were both VERY nice trying to fix the problem. As far as the can itself, I guess Im pretty satisfied. It will never win a paint job award but for an under the hood catch can it looks pretty good. Thanks.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:48 AM   #136
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
Elite for the win!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #137
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
Elite for the win!
Speaking of Elite I got to go dump out my oil in my catch can . Lol !!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #138
white20112ss

Drives: white camaro
2 months waiting for mine :-(
Old 06-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #139
kevin1106

Drives: 2015 ZO6 3LZ Stage 2 A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by white20112ss View Post
2 months waiting for mine :-(
I'm right there with you... Hopefully ours wont have any problems...
Old 06-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #140
BDBiker

Drives: Black 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Patiently been waiting for over 2 months also. Placed an order when I ordered the car, and now I have the car. Hopefully worth the wait.

Closed Thread