Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 01-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
Ridenmymaro
Sheila

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
Another Noobie from Ga :) - Sheila

Alright, I finally did it. I converted to a chevy owner I've always had Mustang Gt's & cobra's but due to the new & unattractive body style of the stangs I just couldn't buy one. Luckily, The new Camaro's curves are flippin awesome. So now I am the proud owner of a black SS with much needed attitude. First on my list is blacked out tail lights, bow ties, tint, yada yada yada...... Grille and some new shoes. I'm looking for a staggered look with a wide lip. I'm a sucker for wheels so any pointers as to which ones would be much appreciated. As far as exhaust, camaros are not my area of expertise. Sorry, but mustangs do have the most distinctive and mean sound. Love them. I'm not sure what headers, x pipe, or exhaust to get. So again, if you know of any awesome sounding exhaust and such I'd be a happy camper. Thanks
Ridenmymaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Welcome!
Old 01-15-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
Juiced1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridenmymaro View Post
Alright, I finally did it. I converted to a chevy owner I've always had Mustang Gt's & cobra's but due to the new & unattractive body style of the stangs I just couldn't buy one. Luckily, The new Camaro's curves are flippin awesome. So now I am the proud owner of a black SS with much needed attitude. First on my list is blacked out tail lights, bow ties, tint, yada yada yada...... Grille and some new shoes. I'm looking for a staggered look with a wide lip. I'm a sucker for wheels so any pointers as to which ones would be much appreciated. As far as exhaust, camaros are not my area of expertise. Sorry, but mustangs do have the most distinctive and mean sound. Love them. I'm not sure what headers, x pipe, or exhaust to get. So again, if you know of any awesome sounding exhaust and such I'd be a happy camper. Thanks
Awesome, welcome to the Chevy side and C5! If you're looking for some exhaust options check out our site. We have tons of 5th gen options up and most have video to check out. When you're ready hit us up for your Camaro5 discount!
Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Sheila, CONGRATS on the new ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wive's, husbands and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #5
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Drives: 2010 camaro ss 2015 Z-28
Welcome, enjoy your new ride...Check out MBRP exhaust
Old 01-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
Rachel

Drives: 2012 Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridenmymaro View Post
Congrats on the new ride! I traded my mustang in for the camaro in october. I know what ya mean! I wish I could have gotten the V8, that's would I love to have with a KB slapped on it. Good luck on your exhaust, I'm in the same boat starting all over again.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
chevyfan#1
I Love my new Camaro!!

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 Camaro SS
Welcome to C5
chevyfan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
NYJETSFAN
El Hefe

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Congrats... Corsa Exhaust is the way to go.
NYJETSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #9
inferno camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro pace car, 2008 cts bl,
Welcome to the c5 family.
Kooks street sleeper exhaust with kooks hf cats. Wow and Wow, mellow at cruise and wild at WOT.
Mods, 2r max cam, ls3 conv,kooks lt w/hf cats,kooks street sleeper cat back with magnaflow res x-pipe, roto fab cai, v-max TB, vigilante 3700 stall, 3.70 LPE, 442hp/392tq, Mike Norris Tune 11.71@116.24 1.63 60' m&h DR's
inferno camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #10
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
welcome
Old 01-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
welcome 2 c5
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
SlowSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Congrats and welcome! Don't know what part of GA you are in but feel free to check out the link below for updates on events/meets we are planning!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...99708&page=160
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
Chevrole+

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
message me if you find any deep dish flat fives. i'd be powdercoating them black anyways. lol!
Chevrole+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #14
tonytahoe

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS
Welcome to C5! Love that Black Camaro too!! If you ask 15 people on this site about exhaust systems,you may get 15 different answers! I read many threads on this forum regarding exhaust systems,and I have decided to go with a Solo-Performance cat back for the convertible. check them out @ SOLO-PERFORMANCE.com.
tonytahoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exhaust, noobie, wheels