Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-05-2021, 05:52 PM   #1
Faraz

Drives: 2015 chevy camaro 2lt
overkill issues

I ordered a 80mm TB from overkill on 03/30 and emailed will I believe his name is 2x since then and have not got an update on shipping or tracking at all
I have the payment receipt though, is anyone else having this issue, and is it normal
Faraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:00 AM   #2
jimmyp

Drives: 2013 Camaro Convertible
Thats how it usually goes with Will, I don't think i'd call it normal though.
jimmyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:16 AM   #3
Faraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
Thats how it usually goes with Will, I don't think i'd call it normal though.
is there anything I can do
Old 04-06-2021, 05:43 AM   #4
KillboyPowerhead

Drives: 2015 Z/22
All you can do is wait Will has taken multiple weeks to get back to me at times, although lately he's been better when I have a question. If you don't hear from him in another week or two I'd send another email, but in any case I wouldn't worry about it - you'll get what you paid for. From what I understand he's a one-man show, with kids, so needless to say he's busy.
Overkill/Self Tuned; Mace Camshafts; K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake; Ported 80mm Throttle Body/Intake Manifolds/Manifold Spacer; Solo Performance High-Flow Cats, Cat-back Exhaust; Vitesse Motorsports Throttle Controller; Elite Engineering E2 Catch Can; BC Racing BR Coilovers; JPSS Delrin Radius Rod Bushing Inserts, Sway Bars; Pegasus Aluminum Rear Cradle Bushings, Camber/Caster Plates; Z/28 Toe Links, Trailing Arms, Upper Control Arm Bushings, Rear Shock Mounts
KillboyPowerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:29 AM   #5
Faraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillboyPowerhead View Post
All you can do is wait Will has taken multiple weeks to get back to me at times, although lately he's been better when I have a question. If you don't hear from him in another week or two I'd send another email, but in any case I wouldn't worry about it - you'll get what you paid for. From what I understand he's a one-man show, with kids, so needless to say he's busy.
Thank you but not receiving the item is not what I'm worried about I have a dyno tune date coming up on the 14th so I was really trying to get it in and installed before then to get the most outta the tune
Old 04-07-2021, 01:46 AM   #6
morepowerjoe

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro l99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraz View Post
Thank you but not receiving the item is not what I'm worried about I have a dyno tune date coming up on the 14th so I was really trying to get it in and installed before then to get the most outta the tune
I know your pain. I ordered a CAI air intake on the 25th of last month from rdp and even paid for 3 day shipping. Rdp told me it ships direct from the manufacturer and that there is only 2 people working right now because of covid and I have to start finishing my data log with Ryan.
DSS FX Forged Pistons, Eagle ESP L19 Forged Rods, ARP Head and Main Studs, TSP PRC 260 CNC Ported Heads milled .030, Cometic .040 Head Gaskets, GPI SS3 VVT Camshaft, GM Performance Racing Lifters, CHE Trunnions , Molly Pushrods, Melling 10355HV Oil Pump, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Fast LSXR Intake Manifold, Nick Williams 103 TB, TSP 1 7/8" Longtubes with 3" TSP Exhaust, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Mishimoto Radiator, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, Tru Cool 40k Tranny Cooler, 3600 Circle D Converter, Fluid Dynamics Balancer

Build Thread https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609817
morepowerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 08:16 AM   #7
ChibiBlackSheep

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS, 1968 SS
Another tough part of buying through Will is that he is in Canada and your stuff usually needs to pass customs as well.

He's a very small company, does take time to get things unfortunately.

ChibiBlackSheep is offline   Reply With Quote