Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #57
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Donna:

Awesome Young lady!!! Love the enthusiasm. None better.

Now, quit posting and get out and enjoy that beauty before the weather turns crummy!!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #58
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
Donna:

Awesome Young lady!!! Love the enthusiasm. None better.

Now, quit posting and get out and enjoy that beauty before the weather turns crummy!!!!
"Yes Sir"...LOL...
Old 11-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #59
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Donna is one of my favourite members. Dont think anyone can touch her for how excited she is about her car. Also she never has anything bad to say about anything or anyone.
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #60
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
Donna is one of my favourite members. Dont think anyone can touch her for how excited she is about her car. Also she never has anything bad to say about anything or anyone.
thank you for the very kind words...this Camaro is the 'happiest car' I've ever owned in my life...
Old 11-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #61
HeatherR

Drives: 2009 CTS, 2008 Solstice GXP
Congrats Donna!!!

I have been a part of the site for over a year and I am not even close to 2,000

You are like Camaro5's Welcome Wagon and Cheerleader all in one and it is great to see your posts!!!
HeatherR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:22 PM   #62
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherR View Post
Congrats Donna!!!

I have been a part of the site for over a year and I am not even close to 2,000

You are like Camaro5's Welcome Wagon and Cheerleader all in one and it is great to see your posts!!!
thanks, Heather...that is just how passionate I am about this car...I just cannot contain my excitement!!!...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #63
nasty2ss

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss IOM
Man I'm just a
rookie compared to you Donna,congrats
nasty2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #64
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
I went through a pretty trying time earlier and Donna was one of the people who really helped me through the rough spots. Camaro girls are great and she's one of the best! I owe "Lucy" a lot of nickels. Thanks Donna for the cheer you've brought me and the positive attitude you always bring to Camaro5. Someday I'll take you out for some pancakes.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #65
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
I went through a pretty trying time earlier and Donna was one of the people who really helped me through the rough spots. Camaro girls are great and she's one of the best! I owe "Lucy" a lot of nickels. Thanks Donna for the cheer you've brought me and the positive attitude you always bring to Camaro5. Someday I'll take you out for some pancakes.

Thanks, Jamie...you are a 'class act', and I am fortunate to have 'met you'...and you don't owe me any more nickels...I think we are 'even'...
Old 11-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #66
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Congrats on your 2,000th post Donna -

When thinking about what to post, I kept coming back to Scott's remarks time and time again about how special the camaro comaraderie is. It may come across to many as easy talk but it is a comment with huge underpinnings.

You see, something very special happens when you get camaro enthusiasts together at gatherings such as Indy, Ontario Nationals, Buyer and Builder Meet and Greet and soon - the C5 Fest. It's hard for me to describe but for a short period, all your troubles are furthest from your mind and you find yourself sharing part of your life with people you've never met yet who become closer to you spiritually than folks you've known for decades.

There is a bond or kindship which forms amongst us that is beyond what city, state or country you live in. I think it's people such as yourself Donna, who embodies the true spirit of what a camaro enthusiast is and should be. You've brought joy and happiness to many folks here by just being you and for that, I thank you!
Old 11-20-2009, 02:24 AM   #67
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Congrats on your 2,000th post Donna -

When thinking about what to post, I kept coming back to Scott's remarks time and time again about how special the camaro comaraderie is. It may come across to many as easy talk but it is a comment with huge underpinnings.

You see, something very special happens when you get camaro enthusiasts together at gatherings such as Indy, Ontario Nationals, Buyer and Builder Meet and Greet and soon - the C5 Fest. It's hard for me to describe but for a short period, all your troubles are furthest from your mind and you find yourself sharing part of your life with people you've never met yet who become closer to you spiritually than folks you've known for decades.

There is a bond or kindship which forms amongst us that is beyond what city, state or country you live in. I think it's people such as yourself Donna, who embodies the true spirit of what a camaro enthusiast is and should be. You've brought joy and happiness to many folks here by just being you and for that, I thank you!
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #68
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Imagine if she didn't use the multi-quote feature, she could be near 3,000 mark.
Congrats.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #69
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Imagine if she didn't use the multi-quote feature, she could be near 3,000 mark.
Congrats.

Thanks a lot!!!...maybe I shouldn't use the 'multi-quote'...lol...then I might catch up to some other forum members in the '10,000+ post count' range...lol...
Old 11-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #70
the Mole
Retired but not done!

Drives: '66 Impala '06 HHR '03 FJR1300
To my friend in NY. Donna I wish all Camaro owners had as much enthusiasm as you do!

Keep on posting

The Mole

Rob

This is where I've ridden my bike.
the Mole is offline   Reply With Quote