Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 03-07-2015, 07:12 PM   #1
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Transmission Cooler Lines

Did a search here, but could not find anything on this. Noticed an oil leak. Looked like transmission fluid. Took it into the dealer and they verified it is the transmission cooler lines on my LS3. They want just under $700 to replace them! $337.50 being labor and the rest parts and taxes.

Has anyone else had to replace their transmission cooler lines? Are they available anywhere other than the dealer? They have them on order for my car, but no idea when they will get them. The young guy inspecting the leak said it is common. (I have 82,000km on my car).
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 03:04 AM   #2
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
Been down this road. Leaking cooler, leaking pan gasket. Had to replace it all. GM has a new pan design. I also had a front mounted oil cooler put on and replaced the gm lines with braided Lines and AN Fittings with a oil cooler adapter plate. GM crap had to go.
ECS Novi 1500 Supercharged, LS3 conversion, Small blower cam, Alky Meth injection, 3:45 rear, BMR Suspension parts, 1LE Sways, Billy Boat ZL1 dual mode exhaust.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote