Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #43
MiamiCane
 
MiamiCane's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South FL
Posts: 36
YES!!! Got my VIN this morning from camarotracking. Quick question for you guys: I click the link to see my window sticker on the chevrolet website and the site loads up, but I don't see any window sticker. How can I see my window sticker on the chevrolet website? (the website loads properly, but there is a large blank space in the middle where the window sticker should be)
MiamiCane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #44
kbui

 
kbui's Avatar
 
Drives: 85 Vette, 07 Escalade ESV, 03 GMC,
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 927
ABM 2SS/RS ordered 10/31. Just got 3800 and a VIN # this morning from camarotracking. The worst part of all is I am going in for a kidney transplant 12/22 and will be able to drive until 2/2010. Overall, still very grateful for being able to get a new kidney and a new Camaro at about the same time. This Camaro was destined to be mine at the beginning of a new life as I bought my first '69 blue Camaro as a 17 yrs old.
kbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #45
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
got a call from the dealer today!! it was built and shipped yesterday woohoo!! finally now give it another 2-2.5 weeks and the ride will be here. gonna go in next week to strike the deal, making sure i get all my incentives before they expire.
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #46
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
i noticed our VIN's, triple B do the last numbers mean there order of production meaning there were 356 built in between yours and mine. hahah awesome, 1 more week of ABM production and that will be it, will have to check where we stand in the last produced models.
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #47
aquablue
 
Drives: Aqua-blue 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2
Finally got a vin for my ABM 2SS/RS! Ordered in July, produced 12/15 or 16. No window sticker yet, but I know whats on it by heart, pretty much just "yes"!
aquablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #48
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmaro214 View Post
i noticed our VIN's, triple B do the last numbers mean there order of production meaning there were 356 built in between yours and mine. hahah awesome, 1 more week of ABM production and that will be it, will have to check where we stand in the last produced models.
Yeah, I think so. That's cool!!

My dealer told me it should be here by 12/31, but it might be off by a week because of the holidays. I think it's cool you're in Florida and I'm in California and our cars are the same color, close in production number, and we should get them right around the same time! One for each coast.
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #49
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Yeah, I think so. That's cool!!

My dealer told me it should be here by 12/31, but it might be off by a week because of the holidays. I think it's cool you're in Florida and I'm in California and our cars are the same color, close in production number, and we should get them right around the same time! One for each coast.
yeah i hear yea, your ride will jump on a rail going west, mine will jump on one going south.
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #50
ricflynn
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs 2009 2500hd duramax
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: fremont ne
Posts: 15
got vin 2g1ft1ewoa9179242

Last edited by ricflynn; 12-18-2009 at 06:18 PM.
ricflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #51
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,917
Update from camarotracking today shows:

Status: Available to ship from Osh
Shipped by Railroad

I think mine has shipped!!
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #52
Hylton


 
Hylton's Avatar
 
Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 7,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Update from camarotracking today shows:

Status: Available to ship from Osh
Shipped by Railroad

I think mine has shipped!!
Not necessarily. Seeing that you are in California, don't count on yours being at your dealership before January. Your dealer may be correct but the train must travel far with a few stops in between.

I am interested in finding out what the last production day for ABM was as yours is one of the last!
Hylton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #53
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Update from camarotracking today shows:

Status: Available to ship from Osh
Shipped by Railroad

I think mine has shipped!!
mine was shipped as well (see sign for info) so give about 2 or so weeks.
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #54
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Not necessarily. Seeing that you are in California, don't count on yours being at your dealership before January. Your dealer may be correct but the train must travel far with a few stops in between.

I am interested in finding out what the last production day for ABM was as yours is one of the last!
yeah, I'm thinking it won't be here until next year either, but I'm hoping.

I think next week is the last week for ABM orders...that is what I read on here a couple of places.
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
MiamiCane
 
MiamiCane's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South FL
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmaro214 View Post
mine was shipped as well (see sign for info) so give about 2 or so weeks.
Cmaro214, The last 5 of my VIN are 78850. Looks like our Camaros were only 15 cars apart on the assebly line. And they might be on the same train down from Canada since they're both headed to South FL. I can't wait.
MiamiCane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #56
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCane View Post
Cmaro214, The last 5 of my VIN are 78850. Looks like our Camaros were only 15 cars apart on the assebly line. And they might be on the same train down from Canada since they're both headed to South FL. I can't wait.
awesome dude, im sure they will say hello on the way lol
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
11/9 TPW Check in Station Black SSnake Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 319 12-11-2009 09:50 PM
Did anyone who ordered CGM get a TPW yet? Croathlete Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 146 06-11-2009 07:11 PM
I called Customer service and they gave me a real TPW! D1BADZ Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 57 03-31-2009 01:21 PM
Check TPWs Again! TJ91 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 25 03-27-2009 04:00 AM
Voice Your Comments/Suggestions/Input for Focus Group on 2010 Camaro Mr. Wyndham 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 236 04-22-2008 01:43 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.