Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #71
camarotoofast
VIN #586 is Home

Drives: 00 Z28 Camaro 69 camaro 81 cam
Send a message via Yahoo to camarotoofast
Number #586 made it home today 5/13/09. From Norman Frede in Houston 1ss auto/polish 20/upgraded sound. msrp Very Happy all the way with my dealer. Now i need help from driven around just wastN gas

camarotoofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #72
MadMaxx
Master of the V6

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
My daily driver Sorry for the iphone pics

MadMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #73
gotpball44
Boost Is Your Friend

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS Camaro
Send a message via AIM to gotpball44
5/13/09
Garden Grove CA
1SS/RS/LS3

Funniest thing happened, when i was pulling out of the dealership driveway, one of those fuel trucks slammed his brakes right in front of me and stopped in front of my car to give me a thumbs up and honk his horn. He was there for like 30 seconds causing traffic lol. I didnt even get to pull out yet and this happened. Then on the way home alot of thumbs up and pictures taken.

Also a cop was pacing me on the freeway that night looking at my car. It was him and his partner. Then they passed me real slow looking at it.
gotpball44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #74
Ahdidah10

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Talking She has arrived...

WOW...that's what I have to say. I got my car...

5/14/09
- Dave Smith Auto, Idaho
- 2LT/RS Ice Silver

This car is so sweet and I still can't believe that is what I drive everyday now. I went from a 1996 Saturn that we have had for 10 years (only about $1000 put into it...again thanks GM) to my Camaro. We had a 1987 Camaro that we loved but had to give in for a family car...but now we are back.

I do want to say a big THANKS to Dave Smith Auto and Sam Carlino samc@usautosales.com in helping us with the sale. They sold us the car at a few hundred above invoice, did it all through e-mail and phone calls, was SUPER responsive to me contacting him with all my thousands of questions AND the price never changed when I went to sign the papers. Great car...great experience...great dealer. We'll be back for my daughters car too...
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #75
Angelina

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Picked it up today!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23000

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #76
zzz28zzz

Drives: 2010 Chev Camaro 2SS/RS VR -
#8115 Delivered. Vic Red 2SSRS

5/15/09 @ 4:30 pm
Mike Castrucci Chevy
Milford Oh

<<<<-----------------Pic from phone over there.
Other Pics are on the wife's camera. She will help me download them
tomorrow.

WOW What a car. Turns eyes everywhere.

80 miles in and I have no complaints.

The ABL looks absolutely amazing...even if it is on the doors only.

Dealer I think has started upcharging

But they honored their VERBAL commitment to me for MSRP that actually ended up GMS.

Victory Red 2SS/RS M6
zzz28zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #77
catdaddy

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Finally got mine today.

1LT/RS
CGM
Auto
Boston Acoustics Sound System
C & C Package
Spare Tire
Attached Images

catdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #78
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Exclamation MY DEALER JUST CALLED-CAR IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my VIN is 7085...ordered 1/2/09...i just got "THE CALL"...THE CAR WAS JUST DELIVERED!!!!!!however.........i live in NY and bought my car from a dealer/friend in VA, soooooooooo....bags are packed...Amtrak reservations are made.........we leave tomorrow(it would be today, but my hubby is already at work)...:(...this dealer/friend i have not seen in over 20 yrs and we just re-connected on classmates.com last November and coincidentally he manages a Chevy dealership in VA...are there really any "coincidences" in life???......also, he got THE LETTER last Friday that his dealership is on the list to close......feel sooo bad for him, but relieved my car was already built and now delivered....sooooo, all you fellow Camaro5 "buddies" will get to see my pictures and comments as soon as we get out of the car......don't know when that will be...we actually get to "break it in" by driving 300 miles to get back home and with this weekend being Memorial Day, we will be "drivin' it like we stole it"......to be continued.....
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #79
hw
VIN:3802

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS
WOW!.....This girl is like sex on wheels (ok... well, allmost, ya got'a draw a line somewhere). After 7 months and 1 day, she is all mine. I'll tell you what, there is nothing like looking at those hips in the side mirrors.

Picked her up today (5/18/09)
VIN: 3802 (2SS)
Attached Images

hw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #80
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hw View Post
WOW!.....This girl is like sex on wheels (ok... well, allmost, ya got'a draw a line somewhere). After 7 months and 1 day, she is all mine. I'll tell you what, there is nothing like looking at those hips in the side mirrors.

Picked her up today (5/18/09)
VIN: 3802 (2SS)
That is a beautiful color ~ enjoy Congratulations!

Ordered: 2SS/RS||Silver Ice Metallic||Black Leather||Sunroof
I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

Well meet soon my sweet Camaro ~
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:14 AM   #81
lordfriday2
Proud Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to lordfriday2
hey guys! i've had the camaro for 4 days now.. I can't get enough! here is my thread about my delivery experience incase yall missed it..

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22711

lordfriday2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #82
Danica08

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
My dealer called today and said my Camaro came in so i'm going to pick it up tomorrow around 3:00 pm!! i can't wait!! i wish i could get it sooner but got school first... i'll try to post pics tomorrow after i get it though!!

odered Silver 2LT/RS
Danica08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #83
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler

- Date of Delivery - 20 May 2009
- Dealership/City - Rosner/Melbourne Chevy Melbourne, FL
They were great!!! Everything they promised was true. I got great trade in value for my Nissan Frontier! They kept me informed the whole way. They told me the train car it was on and when I would get here. They thought last night, but the truck broke down. When it finally showed up today, instead of calling me, Mike Melendez text me those 4 pictures of my car on the truck.

- Model/Trim/Options - Camaro5's first 2LT/RS IBM, sunroof, Boston sound, convienience package.
- Photo of car and/or Owner - see below
- Any other thoughts or info you may want to share!

I bought it in the pouring rain, but I had another EVO guy like Silver to go over the whole car while I was signing papers. Another friend took pictures and double checked everything. I knew that I would be too freaked out to look close. They were freaked out almost as much as me.

They were just pulling it up from inspection when EVO guy decided to get some video, so when I post that you will see all of that freaking out...LOL. When the guy from inspection came out of the car he said, "Dude, that's the hottest one I've seen yet..." and just shook his head. I happen to agree.

My dealer was so cool that he text me also, that I had to drive another dealer to get gas because he didn't want anyone else driving it. The odometer was 10 when I got in it.

As for driving, I just drove it home and parked it. It's crazy raining here and I'm not worried about me as I am the clowns out there driving in this crazy rain. But I can tell you the V6 has some serious omph!! You can definately feel the 304 hps. It's way comfortable and looks awesome inside, but I already knew that.

I can't wait for the weather to clear. I'm hoping to take it to Key Largo this weekend. Sorry Greg Norris... :( Hopefully I can get a co-pilot for that.

Also, like I said, my friends took all the pictures and video, so I will try to get them posted ASAP. The only one I'm posting is my ugly mug. I'll post the rest in a new thread in Spy Shots, etc.

I wasn't going to name my Camaro, but after diving it in the crazy @$$ rain, it is now Poseidon. I LOVE MY CAMARO. This may be my last car ever.
Attached Images

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #84
KK2010SS
Budafinger

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Picked her up on 5/15 - Capitol Chevrolet Austin, TX
2SS/RS, IBM, LS3, polished 20", Silver Stripes, Black Leather
Here is a picture of me at delivery and another one after the stripes were installed today!

For more pictures you can go to my thread here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22879
2019 ZL1 Riverside Blue Metallic VIN #041
KK2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote