Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #113
tjudah87

Drives: 16 Camaro 1LT SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
If you think the Challenger is any where near comparable, you're nuts.
it comes down to personal preference. I just traded in my 2011 camaro for a 2012 challenger. Completely different experiences, wish I could have both. But day to day I have to tell u the challenger is a lot more civilized. My challenger has more bells and whistles. For the money you can't go wrong either way.

tjudah87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #114
GEN-IV
Right Cam

Drives: 2010 LS3 / 79 Z28
It's not buyer's remorse, it's normal car enthusiast ADHD, most of us have it. I stopped by my local Ford dealer to say hi to a friend in sales, they flipped me the keys to a 2013 Boss 302 last Saturday, drove it, loved it, then plunked down a deposit for a 2013 GT500.......cars are worse than nicotine......just can't stop!!!!!

They are all good cars, Mustangs, Challengers and our Camaros, you really can't go wrong with any of them, go drive the Challenger, a test drive is free!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #115
CamaroWinz

Drives: 2LT/RS (TBD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEN-IV View Post
It's not buyer's remorse, it's normal car enthusiast ADHD, most of us have it. I stopped by my local Ford dealer to say hi to a friend in sales, they flipped me the keys to a 2013 Boss 302 last Saturday, drove it, loved it, then plunked down a deposit for a 2013 GT500.......cars are worse than nicotine......just can't stop!!!!!

They are all good cars, Mustangs, Challengers and our Camaros, you really can't go wrong with any of them, go drive the Challenger, a test drive is free!
Funny. My wife doesn't call it "car enthusiast ADHD" - she says I have committment issues.

I've never had a car longer than 6 years (Ford Ranger) and that was exceptional because we had just built a house, were in the middle of starting a family and were in zero-spend mode.

I sold that Ranger in '05 and have had 4 cars since then. When I collect my Camaro at the end of the summer it will be my 5th car in 7 years.

But, um... in my defense... I don't drink (much) or gamble. So I got that goin' for me. Which is nice.
CamaroWinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #116
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage-Iron View Post
RM,

I think when Mustang owners come to a Camaro site they are here to pick a fight that they may not win.
I think a lot of them are former Camaro dudes who just happen to have a Mustang now. I'm on 2 Mustang sites...I feel entitled since I have a Mustang (had 2 of them up until a few weeks ago) and I've been on there for over 2 years. I haven't seen any talking trash either. The posts I've seen from Mustang owners have all been based on proven data.

Quote:
I owned a 2012 5.0 Mustang. Sold it and bought a SS but thats not to say the Mustang isnt a great car, it is but I think on any given day a SS 6 spd manual can take a 5.0 Mustang. Ive owned both. I know, but there is alot more to it than that. The Camaro is built better in my opinion the interior is nicer and the Camaro "style" is much better than the Mustang.....
I'm not soo sure an LS3 can take a Coyote stock for stock with comparable drivers...but I'm definitely sure the Camaro is a better car!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote