Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 11-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #29
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
I am busy this coming weekend.. Car swap meet in Thompson Ct on Nov. 7-8.

What is everyone doing on Nov. 15th? We can shoot for getting together then if you all are free and the weather is good..

I am on the west coast Nov. 10-13, flying home on the 14th, I don't get home till late evening on the 14th.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #30
FIRECAM

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM M6
Send a message via AIM to FIRECAM Send a message via Yahoo to FIRECAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 570hp-lpe View Post
I am busy this coming weekend.. Car swap meet in Thompson Ct on Nov. 7-8.

What is everyone doing on Nov. 15th? We can shoot for getting together then if you all are free and the weather is good..

I am on the west coast Nov. 10-13, flying home on the 14th, I don't get home till late evening on the 14th.
I would love to show up the 15th unfortunatly the car goes into storage tomorrow :( . I store it in a customers storage bay. Has to be loaded on a loading dock. Will be in a heated garage all winter which is great but won't be back out until the end of April or so. I might just come out in my pickup to meet you guys and check out your rides let me know. Thanks for the invite

2SS/RS IOM INTERIOR ROOF AND GFX
A SMALL TRIBUTE TO MY DAD
FIRECAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:43 AM   #31
chappy48

Drives: 2010 Camaro Auto 2SS/RS
I'll be in Wisconsin on the 15th :( This weekend would be perfect, or the weekend after the 15th.
chappy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #32
2010 Bumblebee

Drives: Transformers Edition Camaro 2SS/RS
Mac Mulkin - Nashua , NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukem287 View Post
I agree with the other posters here.....I currently live and Dover and went to Dover Auto World and got the worst service I have ever experienced at a dealership. I am only 22 so they did not take me seriously at all, they thought I was some punk kid who just wanted to look at it.....Therefore I went to MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua and they had great service. Not only did they take my GM recent grad discount but they had the allocations to put it in the week after I ordered it. All around great service. Very nice and no pressure.

I agree.. I too didn't get taken seriously at one dealer and I'm 40..
That totally pissed me off.. People who ask questions want to buy..

I went to look at my dream car and they gave me the list price..

Because I had gone there like once or twice a week for about a month asking question I felt like I was getting ignored more and more..

I told the guy -

"I'm leaving my phone on and if you call me before I get to the next dealer I'll come back"

His response was very unprofessional- "you'll be back!"

So I went back with my new camaro to get a sticker.

My camaro story can be found at -

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/2010-c...aro-ss-rs.html

I got my camaro at MacMulkin, see Francis !!
I got a very good deal on my car...

They have a cool aftermarket front license plate bracket too !!!!!!!
Attached Images

2010 Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #33
ms67rsss
67 & 2010 RS/SS

Drives: 67 RS/SS 396/325 Conv. 10 RSSS
Bought mine at MacMulkin Chevrolet in Nashua.. super, super place to buy... right now, they have at least 15, 2010 Camaro's in stock. All colors! Ask for Ron or Tommy Jr.
ms67rsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #34
jlpearl
Performance-Dyno.com

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
I like Banks in Concord, NH

I bought mine at Banks in Concord, NH from Jeremy Chapman. I've had good luck with him for my last 5 vehicles. BTW, mine was the first one they sent out the door with snow tires
jlpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #35
tclancy

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
What did you get for snow tires? I had bad luck with Banks back in the day-- they could never figure out what was wrong with my old Lumina LTZ and sent it home once with rags still stuck in two of the exhaust pipes.
tclancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #36
nhcamaro

Drives: 2010 cgm camaro ss/rs
I ordered my 1ss march 3rd from portsmouth chevy. The salesman I went through was josh delay- he was really good. The price was right too- a good number under what the computer told me when I used chevy.com to figure "build" the car I wanted.
nhcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:27 PM   #37
rjcamaro
312 HP

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Congrats, orderd mine 2/28 from Quirk in Manchester.
rjcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #38
jlpearl
Performance-Dyno.com

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
For snow tires I got 245/50R-19 Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snows. I've had good experiences with Banks over the last few years. I've bought an 04 Silverado, 06 Silverado, 08 Aveo, 09 TrailblazerSS and 10 Camaro 2SS there. So far they have done well with any warranty and standard service work that I've brought there.
jlpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #39
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcamaro View Post
Congrats, orderd mine 2/28 from Quirk in Manchester.
Got mine from Quirk too - they were awesome..you dealing with Geoff??

I have to say - they busted balls to get me my car - I talked with the finance guy Andrew one day, he found me the perfect car (ok, I WAS looking for a 1LT, but they had a perfect 2SS....sigh). I was going to go up and check her out that weekend and, terribly - they almost sold her to some guy the next day - but convinced him to switch to a black one b/c I had to have the RJT with the silver rallys (I mean, it is what I wanted so ) - the other guy just wanted it as part of a collection....so...
I know it worked out to their advantage (2 Camaros sold in the same day) but still....
And they were awesome in holding the car til I could get my money since I went in with absolutley NO down payment...(I wasn't expecting to get the car that fast - my other dealership was being a bunch of douche's on getting my order put through so I decided to look elsewhere...)
I signed the papers and had my car a week later...been 7 months and I haven't ever been this happy!

Quirk is a great place to go in my opinion...they even treated me like a person who was capable of buying a car (you know, because I'm a chick LOL)
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #40
Havok

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
I bought mine from the Quirk in Braintree, but it was sitting at the Quirk in Manchester.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #41
chadp

Drives: Silver Camaro
For your purchases, were they all around MSRP, or did any of you get it closer to invoice?
chadp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #42
rjcamaro
312 HP

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadp View Post
For your purchases, were they all around MSRP, or did any of you get it closer to invoice?

Paid $100 over invoice before USAA for another $750 off.

Bought mine at Quirk in Manchester, NH. They were super to deal with. The sales rep did everything including calling the insurance company for me to change my insurance over.

Talk to Mark Chartrand he's been there like 15 years or Tim Machunsky the Sales manager.