Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #1
Inferno719

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6
Thumbs down Poor customer service-Lethal Racing

3 weeks ago I orderd Lethals NF Cam package including autocal for remote tuning. Was really excited to get the parts and start working on my car! It has been 3 weeks and still have not received a tracking number or my package. I tried contacting lethal multiple times, which they've only returned one FB message saying that the cams were out of stock and my order would ship the next day. Fair enough. That was a week and a half ago, tried contacting them again with no answers/help. About to cancel the order and go elsewhere with my money to a vendor that will give me some decent service once in a while.
Inferno719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #2
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
I don't think Lethal is a sponsor here anymore -- hate hearing about that. You'd do well to look at the current sponsors -- SO MANY great ones that can help you...

If you're staying NA, many of the vendors can help you get the package you want.

ADM, Lingenfelder, Southwest Speed, GPI, Jannetty, TSP, Florida Speed, JDP, RDP, etc. just so many

Here is a link to the sponsor we have...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/ad_thesponsors.php

They'll help you for sure -- also, check their classifieds here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Lots of great packages going on right now -- send any of them a PM and let them know what you're looking for -- any one of them will help you...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:11 AM   #3
Soybeanrice

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Well... I just had a cart right at 2k on their website and found this article... drat.
Soybeanrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:21 AM   #4
Inferno719

Don't get me wrong I love their cams but it's a little ridiculous. Not sure what to do...
Old 12-12-2015, 09:23 AM   #5
polizzio

Drives: 2012 1LT SIM Camaro
Seems rather obvious what you should do.
polizzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:34 AM   #6
Inferno719

Anybody got any good recommendations of who I should go to for a full cam package if I decide to cancel order from lethal racing?
Old 12-12-2015, 09:42 AM   #7
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
I listed several who offer kits -- many can get you a custom spec'd cam setup based on your needs/wants/desires. I personally went with GPI -- Ryan was awesome,

JDP, RDP, Southwest Speed, Jannetty I believe have holiday specials going on -- the others may as well.

All are excellent sponsors and will do you right. Check the links to the sponsored area I have in my previous post and you'll see what specials are out there...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:52 PM   #8
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno719 View Post
3 weeks ago I orderd Lethals NF Cam package including autocal for remote tuning. Was really excited to get the parts and start working on my car! It has been 3 weeks and still have not received a tracking number or my package. I tried contacting lethal multiple times, which they've only returned one FB message saying that the cams were out of stock and my order would ship the next day. Fair enough. That was a week and a half ago, tried contacting them again with no answers/help. About to cancel the order and go elsewhere with my money to a vendor that will give me some decent service once in a while.
We've got excellent packages HERE and the BTR Stage 4 Camshaft in that package is excellent! We're always happy to answer questions and we can spec a custom camshaft for your project as well. Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:26 AM   #9
spadz93
BUMBL Z

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Well sh*t.... And i was considering a nightfury build in the summer after all of the dust in the air by me settled. Guess I need to start researching again. Shame.

JDP, mind shooting me a PM with some details on your stage 4 cam kit? Figure i'll start in the right direction, especially since you guys have never steered me wrong in the past (OP, i've ordered plenty of stuff from JDP, definitely an excellent vendor to go with, hint hint)
Current: 2015 ZL1 M6, Rotofab Intake, LS3 throttle body, 2.55 Upper/9.17 Lower w/ Idler Relocation, DMS Reinforced Brick, ID1050X, 1 7/8" Headers, ProSpeed HX/Reservoir, DSX Aux Pump/Flex Fuel Sensor, E85, McLeod RXT, BMR 1" Drop, Tuned by Pat G
Past: 2010 2SS, some bolt ons, 415rwhp/400rwtq

spadz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:39 AM   #10
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Go to briantooleyracing.com or give them a call. They are very knowledgeable and easy to get a hold of and they have quality parts.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #11
Soybeanrice

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadz93 View Post
Well sh*t.... And i was considering a nightfury build in the summer after all of the dust in the air by me settled. Guess I need to start researching again. Shame.

JDP, mind shooting me a PM with some details on your stage 4 cam kit? Figure i'll start in the right direction, especially since you guys have never steered me wrong in the past (OP, i've ordered plenty of stuff from JDP, definitely an excellent vendor to go with, hint hint)
Im about to do the same thing. I might go stage 3 though, I was asking them whats the difference in terms of drivability and power between stage 3 and stage 4... It's weird because i messaged LR on facebook and got a response at around 3. All i asked was did they have the NF cam in stock and was told it would ship monday, but this thread has me confused.
Soybeanrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #12
Inferno719

It almost has me thinking that they pick and choose the people that they want to help. Have heard lots of great things about lethal that's why I went with them. But it's impossible to get any responses from them
Old 12-13-2015, 08:34 PM   #13
thino

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
well lucky me i ordered from them november 23 and still NOTHING. on top of that they msged me via facebook saying all orders were processed on the 30th but since then no answers to phone calls emails or msges. i dunno either.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:59 PM   #14
Inferno719

Just heard from them on facebook saying they are closing down that is why they have not been answering phone calls/messages, trying to finish cars in the shop is what they say I guess.