Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Hosed

Drives: Future 1LT
Replacing front bumper

Few nights ago, when leaving a friends place, I managed to rub the front end of my car along the ground. His yard was uneven, and I managed to hit a low spot. Anyway...

The damaged resulted in a large amount of scrapes to the underside of my bumper, and one of the bolts which was holding the front portion of the gfx was completely knocked loose. Also, the force of the impact managed to put a permanent bend on each side of my front bumper. So, now I'm looking to replace the entire thing.

I drive a 1LT, but I figured since I was going to replace the entire bumper, I might was well shoot for the SS version, simply because I prefer the look. Is this possible? And if so, does anyone know how much this would cost? I would also need to order just the front portion of the gfx to replace the damaged one, which I hope is doable.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
You can get an SS bumper. It fits.