Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #57
xfgjfjdyj

Drives: ford
That pic with the WRX would have been enough for me to kick her to the curb!! lol!
xfgjfjdyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #58
hot_rod

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Attached Images

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Unknown
hot_rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #59
Nor Cal ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6
The ex was awarded the house.....Ok no problem.

Nor Cal ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #60
aurora

Drives: 2015 Black ZL1; 2012 Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
An ex-coworker once told me about when he was in college his roommate and his roommate's girlfriend broke up. She then sent the roommate a picture of herself knobbing her new boyfriend's cob. He promptly put it into an envelope and mailed it to her parents. Over 25 years ago and I'm still laughing about that one.
Oh. My. God.
aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:22 PM   #61
Splitter
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 RRM 1LT/RS A6
My ex chose to break up with me so that she could move back to California to be with her girlfriend and live with her parents.

Needless to say, I was quite confused as well, but according to Ricky's dad, that's just the way of the road. Lol.
Splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #62
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
In college I "dated" a really hot hispanic girl, which basically meant I went out on Thursdays-Fridays-Saturday nights and she would find me, no matter where I went and come home with me. And stuff happened.

I actually tried to be a bit more serious with her, really date her, she would have none of it. Was not interested.

Time goes by and I move on to a more serious relationship (my current wife) and this girl would show up at my house well after midnight asking to come in and stay the night. Even told my wife she could share for the night.

She was crazy but I really wish she would come around again....
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:52 PM   #63
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Just wait until a Mexican ex-girlfriend sues you for her all Mexican little girl for Paternity and Child Support and she waited 8 years to do it. The child was not multi-cultural, she was full blown Mexican. I'm Irish by the way.

I was in rare form chewing her ass over the phone then I gave Carol Sparks, the DA of Maricopa County Arizona a vicious scorching.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote