Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-22-2016, 02:14 AM   #1
Camaro117

Drives: Yellow 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Where should I put these Stickers/Decals

Hey guys so I ordered a couple if stickers/decals for my car and I wanted your input on where I should place them? I figured the back windshield would be the ideal place to put them but should I put them side by side? or One on top of the other, one on each side, or what? I want a clean look, and not tacky. I really think these will add some personality to my "bee" lol let me know your suggestions! Ill post a pic of both decals! thanks!
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2016, 08:24 AM   #2
Knockoutpie

Drives: 2014 2SS RS Coupe
Stickers don't belong on cars.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:44 AM   #3
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:59 AM   #4
RKCamaro13

Drives: 2011 Red 2SSRS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockoutpie View Post
Stickers don't belong on cars.
MPD1 Z Force hood, 1LE splitter, ZL1 rockers and diffuser, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations emblems, Magnuson Supercharger, ID850 Injectors, Alky Methanol Kit, Livernois Fuel Pump Roto-Fab CAI, SW long tube headers, CNC ported throttle body, High flow cats, Lethal Racing Prowler Cam, LS3 conversion, Yank 3400 Stall, Corsa 3" cat back exhaust, RX Catch Can, BMR Suspension, BC Coilovers, Slotted and Cross-drilled rotors, Custom Interior.
RKCamaro13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:52 AM   #5
C-redfly

Drives: 2013 VR vert ZL1
It would honestly look better without them. The autobots badge would look sweet stitched in the leather armrest cover if you have to have it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
C-redfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:55 AM   #6
mar10

Drives: 2010 SS RS
The trash or a random bathroom stall.
Stainless Power Longtube headers, off road mids, stock H pipe, flowmaster mufflers, Vararam tune model intake, NightFury cam, and 91 octane email tune from Dynosteve @ rdpmotorsport.com. 473 rwhp and 430 ft. Lbs. @3,235 ft elevation.
mar10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:33 PM   #7
Camaro117

oh come on guys haha no here has any decals on their cars?
Old 01-22-2016, 12:44 PM   #8
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
depends how big they are.. but you can put one of them on the back window on the bottom in the middle... i am not a fan of the transformer thing at all...i see grown men do this and people killing them for it good luck brother
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:52 PM   #9
C-redfly

I don't. Mods should be tastefully selected. I had my Camaro for almost 4 years and I'm still adding to it but I'm selecting my cosmetic mods patiently. Don't want anything cheap looking or tedious on my Camaro. Chose wisely.
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #10
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-redfly View Post
I don't. Mods should be tastefully selected. I had my Camaro for almost 4 years and I'm still adding to it but I'm selecting my cosmetic mods patiently. Don't want anything cheap looking or tedious on my Camaro. Chose wisely.
dude car looks really good.. nice to see people take there own advise......
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #11
C-redfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELIC1 View Post
dude car looks really good.. nice to see people take there own advise......
Thanks.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:44 PM   #12
Camaro117

I appreciate everyones opinion! I agree cosmetic mods should be not over done and done tastefully, I mean Im still not 100 percent on whether they will look good or not, I too dont want it to look tacky. But they may look good too though. The transformers decal isnt huge but isnt small either, the bee decal hasnt arrived yet but i dont believe its going to be big either. I think ill like the bee decal more honestly. I like the whole transformers but Im not a over the top fan. My car gets called bumblebee no matter where I go or what I do so might as well embrace it haha. I didnt get the yellow black combo because of the movie, I just think the yellow/black looks the best IMO.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:04 PM   #13
C-redfly

Yellow and black does look great. You should consider transformer interior mods. The good thing about those decals is they aren't permanent so you can take them off if you get tired of them or you outgrow the look. I changed a few things over the years like spoilers and windshield banners and wheels.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:11 PM   #14
mar10

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro117 View Post
oh come on guys haha no here has any decals on their cars?
I have one on my fuse box cover under the hood. It's the free sticker from amsoil that they throw in during shipping. Its automotive related so I though what the heck. I'm going to be the only one that sees it for the most part. When I decide to remove it the fuse box will look the same as before it was put on.

The stickers you have in my opinion are purely decorative and have little to do with cars if anything. Under the hood would be pointless because no one will see it. Putting them in the interior would look ridiculous because it is not a child's bedroom or pencil case. Putting them on the outside of the car they will deteriorate rather quickly due to being exposed to the elements and washing. The paint or glass that you stick them on could become mismatched to surrounding area depending on how long you have the stickers on the car.

In my opinion stickers generally look tacky on automobiles with the exception of certain professional vinyl applications. Most of the free stickers that come with the mods I've don have been given to my 3 year old son. But I did see a decent looking picture of a Camaro on here that had the stickers free stickers from mods placed on the aftermarket splitter and it didn't look too bad but I still wouldn't do it to my car.
Stainless Power Longtube headers, off road mids, stock H pipe, flowmaster mufflers, Vararam tune model intake, NightFury cam, and 91 octane email tune from Dynosteve @ rdpmotorsport.com. 473 rwhp and 430 ft. Lbs. @3,235 ft elevation.

Last edited by mar10; 01-22-2016 at 10:24 PM.
mar10 is offline   Reply With Quote