Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-04-2022, 11:46 AM   #1
igotswag

Drives: 2010 SS
Best place to order GM ground effects?

Wanting to add the ground effects to my 2010 ss, with the rectangular exhaust cut outs. Its nearly impossible to get parts anymore anywhere. Anyone know where they would have some? My car is black so i can always get em painted if i had to get another color. Are they a pain to install? Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2022, 06:15 PM   #2
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotswag View Post
Wanting to add the ground effects to my 2010 ss, with the rectangular exhaust cut outs. Its nearly impossible to get parts anymore anywhere. Anyone know where they would have some? My car is black so i can always get em painted if i had to get another color. Are they a pain to install? Thanks!
Reach out to Aqua Blue RS/SS. He just bought a complete kit and stated they had one left that he knows of. You can find him in this post.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...=9958&page=528
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:25 PM   #3
igotswag

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2ss2010 View Post
Reach out to Aqua Blue RS/SS. He just bought a complete kit and stated they had one left that he knows of. You can find him in this post.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showt...=9958&page=528
Thanks for the lead…I messaged him but he doesnt want to sell them. Thanks for lookin out though 🤙
Old 07-04-2022, 11:16 PM   #4
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
After reading this post I’m thinking there might have been some confusion on the GFX and the GM Dovetail. I do know that as of a month ago there was a couple of Dove tails left on Dealer shelves (potentially 3-4 is likely all that was left) and I had posted about that. I got my GFX kit off a good friend who bought it a few years back and never installed it on his car. It is indeed new in the box but as igotswag said I don’t have any knowledge on any more GFX kits.

I did notice JEGS lists them like I sad in our PM.

They list in stock and JEGS is usually pretty good about updating that stuff. I buy from them a lot. It would be cool if they had them still.
https://www.jegs.com/p/GM-Accessorie...95880/10002/-1
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:23 AM   #5
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Check in the for sale, exterior parts, I remember seeing one person listing the "rear" bumper cover with the OEM GFX.. Not sure if it will still be there. Been about a month or so. Good luck.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:48 AM   #6
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
After reading this post I’m thinking there might have been some confusion on the GFX and the GM Dovetail. I do know that as of a month ago there was a couple of Dove tails left on Dealer shelves (potentially 3-4 is likely all that was left) and I had posted about that. I got my GFX kit off a good friend who bought it a few years back and never installed it on his car. It is indeed new in the box but as igotswag said I don’t have any knowledge on any more GFX kits.

I did notice JEGS lists them like I sad in our PM.

They list in stock and JEGS is usually pretty good about updating that stuff. I buy from them a lot. It would be cool if they had them still.
https://www.jegs.com/p/GM-Accessorie...95880/10002/-1
It was the spoiler. I went back and found the post after the OP replied. Guess I should’ve dug it up first.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote