Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #43
Missile Man

Drives: 2010 2SS/Black
Hurry Up and Wait

"BTW gratz Missileman... hopefully I can get some information sson so I can get a timeline for you all."

Thanks! Any word on your Camy?

I've been thinking, now were in trouble..............
O'Reilly had 25 or 38 allocations depending on the salesman. Their alloted 2 car's per week to be pulled. I was 18th out of 25/38 when I ordered on 4/3/09. My car was pulled 5/7/09, wouldn't that put me around July/Aug to get pulled. Some'n don't add up, did a bunch of people backed out? I'm usually the glass is half-full type but it makes me wonder. Or, maybe it isn't too good to be true and my baby's on it's way

Mods:
* CAI Intake
* Magnuson MP2300 TVS Supercharger/RDS Spacer
* Vector Motorsports Tune
* Stainless Power LT/Hi Flow Cats/Tru X-* Pipe/36" J-Pipes/40 Series
* R1 Concepts ceramic pads and slotted/drilled rotors
Missile Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #44
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
My order went in on 3/31/09, and still has not got pulled? Missileman, I am happy for you, but thats weard they would pull you before me if I placed my order before you? You ordered on 4/3/09, they told you your order was pulled code2000 on5/7/09? You should be pulled the second week of June, still getting your car in Aug like me....
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #45
kozzmo49

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rs
what time is their camaro unveiling?
kozzmo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #46
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzmo49 View Post
what time is their camaro unveiling?
No clue... I plan on heading down there in between service calls and getting an update. I am on their mailing list and have received nothing, I can only assume there is no set time, just the car being there.
Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #47
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
I just emailed my salesman about it, but I don't think he works on Mondays :(, I plan on stopping by around 10:30-11:00
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
Old 05-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #48
Evotion

Went in around 10 am today and the dealer car isn't in yet (it is supposed to be a 2LT). The inv manager said hopefully Friday.

I asked if they had any info on my car and she said hopefully built next week, so as I'm answering a few questions from a future Camaro owner, she comes back up to me and tells me it was indeed built last week... so I hugged her and screamed "it's a girl".

As soon as they invoice it (hopefully sometime this week or next), I can sign the papers and be done with it so that all I have to do is pick it up when comes in.

Will get a VIN as soon as possible so I can figure out about when it's coming. Will give more info later.

Last edited by Evotion; 05-11-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #49
Missile Man

Drives: 2010 2SS/Black
I was in the area and stopped by O'Rielly's around 11:00 AM. I was told that the kick off might be Friday this week with display car. My salesman didn't have it at the time but called me back and said that I was at 2000 or 2500 per the purchaser (order lady, don't know her name). I had to bite my lip, how hard is it to give and receive basic information; "Your at 2000 or 2500 or something like that" and that's after checking??????
I wish I could do that were I worked, no on second thought I'd rather not be that way! Will just continue to wait......

Mods:
* CAI Intake
* Magnuson MP2300 TVS Supercharger/RDS Spacer
* Vector Motorsports Tune
* Stainless Power LT/Hi Flow Cats/Tru X-* Pipe/36" J-Pipes/40 Series
* R1 Concepts ceramic pads and slotted/drilled rotors
Missile Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #50
Evotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missile Man View Post
I was in the area and stopped by O'Rielly's around 11:00 AM. I was told that the kick off might be Friday this week with display car. My salesman didn't have it at the time but called me back and said that I was at 2000 or 2500 per the purchaser (order lady, don't know her name). I had to bite my lip, how hard is it to give and receive basic information; "Your at 2000 or 2500 or something like that" and that's after checking??????
I wish I could do that were I worked, no on second thought I'd rather not be that way! Will just continue to wait......
I hear ya there... I keep seeing these people go in and look at Globalconnect and see their orders... I haven't even seen the inside of Rachaels (sp) office. It took her having to go and actually look to see it was built last week. While I can understand not being overly involved with customers orders, it is a bit frustrating. Although I doubt before this car there were ever a lot of people asking for constant updates. Have also heard that GM was coming down hard on some dealers giving out too much info.

All I know is that if it was actually built last week, all I have to do is wait for the call.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #51
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Gratz Evotion, that's Awesome, I called today, they told me Friday maybe, if the Dealer car comes in, I wonder how many sold Camaros have come in so far?
Old 05-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #52
Evotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
Gratz Evotion, that's Awesome, I called today, they told me Friday maybe, if the Dealer car comes in, I wonder how many sold Camaros have come in so far?
Sold orders that have come in so far... 2.

They just got invoiced for a black SS today, it was the car that got pulled with mine I think... so I am assuming mine will be invoiced this week (I hope).
Old 05-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #53
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

I think that the orders will start coming in alittle faster now, just being optimistic
Old 05-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #54
Evotion

Scanning the order tracking threads and such I found that Orielly's has a ABM 1LT and a Black 2SS that were recently built and invoiced. Not sure if the ABM car is the dealer car, they told me it would be a 2LT. Starting to get a little frustrated at the moment... all I can say is if another sold order shows up before mine, I am going to go ballistic.

FYI... knowing your car has been produced, only makes the wait worse.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #55
erasedgod
CGM 2SS/RS

Drives: # 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evotion View Post
FYI... knowing your car has been produced, only makes the wait worse.
In that case, I'm glad I can't get anyone to tell me anything.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #56
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

I hope their not one of the dealers to be shut down, I would pick Watson over them to shut down . O'reilly is the better of the two, but it seems none of the sales staff knows or cares as much as we do about the Camaro.