Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 04-01-2020, 06:32 AM   #15
Limelight

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEDL1 View Post
Of the 7956 2013 ZL1s built, only 361 were sold in Canada, including of course all colours and coupes and verts combined. They were tough to buy new that year, and tough to find today unless looking at cars for sale in the US works for you. That though is still difficult.
Thanks. I imagine my patience will be tested to find the exact one I’d like. I’m not in a huge rush, so I’ll keep looking!
Limelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:26 AM   #16
ZEDL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Triple Black, 2015 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
Thanks. I imagine my patience will be tested to find the exact one I’d like. I’m not in a huge rush, so I’ll keep looking!
I had to order the same car that I wanted three times from two different dealers back then, but I got it with no compromises. Finally!
Patience and determination got me just what I wanted, and you'll get there too for sure. All the best in your hunt for your perfect ZL1.
ZEDL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 06:30 AM   #17
Limelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEDL1 View Post
I had to order the same car that I wanted three times from two different dealers back then, but I got it with no compromises. Finally!
Patience and determination got me just what I wanted, and you'll get there too for sure. All the best in your hunt for your perfect ZL1.
Thank you sir!
Old 04-22-2020, 09:04 PM   #18
prod

Drives: HHR
Bumping this for ya, there are 9 ZL1s for sale right now within 250km, more than ever but still no Ashen ones. Might be a good time to find a motivated seller though.
prod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #19
Limelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by prod View Post
Bumping this for ya, there are 9 ZL1s for sale right now within 250km, more than ever but still no Ashen ones. Might be a good time to find a motivated seller though.
Thanks. I continue to monitor the market but most seem to be either white or black. My last 4 cars have been white and I’d like a change. I also think with my OCD, I’d have an aneurysm owning a black car. There is a black 2014 vert available but it has had 5 owners over only 20,000km and that’s a warning sign for me.

I have noticed an increase in inventory (perhaps due to COVID and people wanting to offload toys), but the prices don’t seem to be coming down yet. Perhaps the impacts of COVID are being offset by summer around the corner, and those who are fortunate enough to have kept their jobs are looking for a fun toy about now...
Old 04-23-2020, 04:48 PM   #20
prod

Drives: HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
Thanks. I continue to monitor the market but most seem to be either white or black. My last 4 cars have been white and I’d like a change. I also think with my OCD, I’d have an aneurysm owning a black car. There is a black 2014 vert available but it has had 5 owners over only 20,000km and that’s a warning sign for me.

I have noticed an increase in inventory (perhaps due to COVID and people wanting to offload toys), but the prices don’t seem to be coming down yet. Perhaps the impacts of COVID are being offset by summer around the corner, and those who are fortunate enough to have kept their jobs are looking for a fun toy about now...
There is a nice dark red, a very nice colour in person, that would be my first choice actually.
I have just started to notice in the last couple days that the number of cars listed has increased and prices have just started coming down in general.
My theory is that some people looking to buy but also trade in or sell a current vehicle are listing it now before the price drops. I think it may backfire on them though if it causes a glut on the market and prices drop faster.
prod is offline   Reply With Quote