Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 07-16-2012, 01:28 AM   #99
camarozzzz

Drives: Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Meaning if you spend any time on this forum at all you would know that I own and use more Adam's products than almost all of you (mostly on clients' cars) and that I try more new products than all but a handful.

All I was asking is for people to back up their claims with reasons. I don't know why that seemed so unreasonable to you. Everyone else posted some sort of agreement, except you.

I have a pm box full of people asking my advice on detailing stuff. I certainly wasn't bashing Adam's and even if I was, I don't see why I'd need to find another forum, as you so eloquently put it, because this isn't Adam's polishes forum. They have one, maybe you should check it out. Nobody there will do something so drastic as to ask why you prefer a product.

Oh and read more carefully. I said I like the finish SVRT leaves. Your response saying that I don't know what I'm talking about because other products have more shine/durability is irrelevant. I don't like shiny tires, that's why I use SVRT. I also like to reapply my tire dressing after each wash, so as long as it lasts a week or two, I'm happy.

Have a good one. Watch that blood pressure, don't sweat the small stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I can vouch, this man knows his ****. He is more than willing to help others, and his advice is solid!
camarozzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #100
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVO 2SS View Post
Yea it does...but unfortunately it will be covered in dust and pollen by morning! :(

Detail spray and microfiber towel!!!
True story, at least in cali you don't get covered instantly... I had my silverado in San Diego 2 months ago and when i came out you couldn't hardly see the dust.. in AZ it would have had that much dust as soon as i was done drying it off... I always covered my car with a car cover when i parked it inside the garage...

2G1FS1EWXD9163847

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:19 AM   #101
BRAVO 2SS
Aim Small...Miss Small

Drives: 2018 ZL1 M6
Damn that does suck...oh well nature of the beast. These cars and all cars gonna get dirty