Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Camaro needed for Beta test for our new Xa Coil overs

We need a Camaro ASAP in Michigan or the great Lakes area to do our Beta test fitting our new Pedders Xa coil overs. If you are in this area, you will literally get the best deal on a set of Xas than anyone in the USA. FREE!

We have the G8 dialed in which is also a Zeta platform. So we expect the beta test fit to be near or at perfection. You can see the Benchmark test info we have posted on all the forums about our tests in NJ.

I am flying out to OHIO, then up to Michigan Friday, then Sunday. I will be out there with Pete doing some work with him. I can extend my trip another week to complete this test fit with him. So Camaros should be in poeple;s hands by then.

If you have any questions, just ask!

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
What part of Michigan? Mine has been built, but I couldn't give you an exact date of when it will be here.
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
Info@PeddersUSA.com

We will travel to the Great Lakes Region to do this. But the install must be within the next 2 weeks

mike
dms
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Free Pedders Coil Overs for a Camaro

Pete's and my schedule for the next 4-8 weeks has just become very complicated and packed. As mentioned, we are looking for a Camaro to do a beta install on our Pedders eXtreme Xa Coil Overs. Now this is a beta test, which means we are verifiying the design, settings, and rates are what we want. Now this will not be a normal beta testing. It will be far more advanced than that for 2 reasons: First being we have a massive amount of experience with them not only here in the USA but also in Australia where the ZETA platform has been out there for 2 years or so longer than here, Plus we have installed quite a few in the G8's, which is nearly identical suspension as the Camaro. So we really are expecting a near perfect, if not perfect install. Yesdterday we finished Mustang, which took 2 beta 1 and beta 2, but it is at perfection.

Due to our schedules, we will be doing the installs at one of 2 locations:
Witt Buick in Muskegan MI or at Reeves Buick Pontiac in Greenwood, IN (by Indy)

With the free Xa's, install, and setup time we will be doing, the value of this package is in the $2800 range.

It will be offered to the first Camaro that steps up for the earliest and most convenient date.

Thanks

mike
dms
Old 04-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
o i wont have mines i teh next 2 weeks

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

jeffny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #6
Isshinryu

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS yellow/black
Mine's sitting in pontiac vin#538. Have no idea when it will make it to lansing.
Isshinryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #7
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isshinryu View Post
Mine's sitting in pontiac vin#538. Have no idea when it will make it to lansing.
Ditto. I can see our cars being on the same truck up to Okemos... hopefully soon! A guy in Canton just got his, so we should see them any day now!
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #8
Isshinryu

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS yellow/black
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbolt70 View Post
Ditto. I can see our cars being on the same truck up to Okemos... hopefully soon! A guy in Canton just got his, so we should see them any day now!
Lets hope. Even though I understand who a new car launch goes, .... emtionally I all I can say is WTF!!! lol
Isshinryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #9
Info@PeddersUSA.com

We have found a Camaro, or should I say the Mother of Camaro has found us and asked for help! We have discussed on the forums about our involvement with GM in many departments from Chevrolet, to Pontiac, to GM Racing, to Camaro platform staff and others. We recieved a call today from GM asking for help. They are having rear springs fall out of the Camaro from other suspension manufacturers on 4
VERY SPECIAL
Camaros plus a Camaro that GM is building that will blow the socks off of everyone. Unfortunately, the world does not know about this Camaro and we cannot discuss it so do not ask!!

So Pete and I will be at a undisclosed GM facility doing a install with them present. The Xa coil overs will be going on this Camaro! When we do it, I will see if we have permission to discuss the Camaro and take pictures. Plus we will be able to test the before and after performance level. We are very excited!

So the Xa beta test Camaro is selected. Thanks to all. On a positive note, having it done on Monday, means we can get production up and running extremely fast.

Thanks to all

mike
dms
Old 05-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
We have found a Camaro, or should I say the Mother of Camaro has found us and asked for help! We have discussed on the forums about our involvement with GM in many departments from Chevrolet, to Pontiac, to GM Racing, to Camaro platform staff and others. We recieved a call today from GM asking for help. They are having rear springs fall out of the Camaro from other suspension manufacturers on 4
VERY SPECIAL
Camaros plus a Camaro that GM is building that will blow the socks off of everyone. Unfortunately, the world does not know about this Camaro and we cannot discuss it so do not ask!!

So Pete and I will be at a undisclosed GM facility doing a install with them present. The Xa coil overs will be going on this Camaro! When we do it, I will see if we have permission to discuss the Camaro and take pictures. Plus we will be able to test the before and after performance level. We are very excited!

So the Xa beta test Camaro is selected. Thanks to all. On a positive note, having it done on Monday, means we can get production up and running extremely fast.

Thanks to all

mike
dms
ok man, give us an update.....I still don' have my car yet, I would have loved to donate, but....
Old 05-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #11
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
ok man, give us an update.....I still don' have my car yet, I would have loved to donate, but....
I really wish we could talk about what we saw at Milford, but we made promises that we cannot break. Sorry

mike
dms