Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-06-2013, 03:24 AM   #253
metacam

Drives: 2014 camaro ss convertible
love it!!! a great compliment to the blue.
metacam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:01 AM   #254
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Brm
Attached Images

Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #255
J-Short

Drives: '13 2LT/RS BRM
I like the black wheels
J-Short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #256
Caren

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT Coupe Dusk edition
I have this Blue Ray color on my new 2013 Camaro 2LT coupe.It does not look Grey at all. Almost Black in Low light until you get closer to it. Sometimes at night it almost has a Purple Hue to it. In the sun the Metallic Flakes show up Nicely. Love my car. The Mojave Seats ROCK! The ambient lighting is only a small strip around top of door, Not bottom or dash. I thought it was suppose to come around on the dash . At least thats what the car salesman said. Does anyone know?
Caren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #257
FlaJumper
Jumpmaster in a Camaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS Blue Ray Metalic
Caren I was told the same thing when I picked mine up and later found out the lighting doesn't go around the dash. There are a few DIY projects for lighting the dash that look great in the forum.
FlaJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #258
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Wow! That actually looks nice for some reason it makes the blue show more. Like your eyes go to the blue more.

Nice ride!

You should come out to our Inland Empire Camaro meets. I would love to see you wheels in person.
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #259
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom1701 View Post
Nice ride!

You should come out to our Inland Empire Camaro meets. I would love to see you wheels in person.
I sure will. I'll let you know when I can come . I'll love that !
Old 10-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #260
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

BRM
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #261
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

brm
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #262
scruffyluv
CB5thGEN

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS BRM 1LE, 05 Trailblazer
hey everyone... moved over from a 2LT/RS ABM to a 1LE 2SS/RS back the end of July.. just now thought to even look for a BRM thread! Nice to see it up and running!
this is Devious 2 after running track laps in Richmond a few weeks back.

[
scruffyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #263
scruffyluv
CB5thGEN

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS BRM 1LE, 05 Trailblazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren View Post
I have this Blue Ray color on my new 2013 Camaro 2LT coupe.It does not look Grey at all. Almost Black in Low light until you get closer to it. Sometimes at night it almost has a Purple Hue to it. In the sun the Metallic Flakes show up Nicely. Love my car. The Mojave Seats ROCK! The ambient lighting is only a small strip around top of door, Not bottom or dash. I thought it was suppose to come around on the dash . At least thats what the car salesman said. Does anyone know?
Caren it never has gone around the dash, it was going to when the 5th gens first came out but they scrapped it. Plenty of DIY threads and you can order the lighting from GM warehouse. My hubby bought me the lighting for Christmas last year for my ABM but we never installed it. Now its a project for my 1LE.
scruffyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:56 PM   #264
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffyluv View Post
hey everyone... moved over from a 2LT/RS ABM to a 1LE 2SS/RS back the end of July.. just now thought to even look for a BRM thread! Nice to see it up and running!
this is Devious 2 after running track laps in Richmond a few weeks back.

[
Wow ! That's sweet! I love that red details on the wheels. I couldn't even tell if it was BRM. lmao..
Old 11-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #265
WATCHER
My Wife's Cool Guy

Drives: 2013 Coupe RS NAVY BLUE
I like Berlin Blue, Blue Ray sounds like a cartoon...

Was gonna wait for another year before getting MY car...not the family committee decision car...and it ultimately would need the performance and good looks of my 2006 Mustang GT convertible. Windveil Blue with tan top.

Then I saw a new dark blue colored Camaro on the Chevy dealer's lot 2 doors down from my usual Ford dealer. It was the color I wanted the Mustang in...but Ford has 2 crappy blues, both garish in their own ways. Then I considered the stylists' use of a cheese slicer on the rear tailight corners...
Additionally the SYNC system will NOT function with an iPhone in the USB port at ALL anymore , and then I discovered they limit the top speed electronically to 115 mph or so....

SOoooo.... I went back to the Chevy dealer again...
And seriously test drove a 2LT in this wonderful dark blue color....but with the dirty colored wheels.
THEN I discovered the tailights for the 2014 Camaro model year were borrowed from a Acura Integra and the smooshed headlight & grill area looked like a giant had stepped on the car and squished it down...

So the decision had to be NOW!

Swapped the silly, ugly, waste of money & weight 20" wheels for polished matching 19" all around and made sure I got the light tan interior...

Then added stripes...

I could only be happier with the car if:
1. the auto-radio dimmer, and auto dimming mirrors were manual,
2. and the Panasonic was a Pioneer,
3. and the A/C fan knob didn't block the oil pressure gauge.

FABULOUS REPLACEMENT FOR BLESSED BABY BLUE Mustang GT...Long live BLESSED BIG BLUE Camaro RS!

When I was about 14, I painted a slot car, '68 CAMARO RS...
DARK BLUE METALLIC...
It was my favorite little toy car.
I still have it.
TALK ABOUT DEFERRED GRATIFICATION !
Attached Images

WATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #266
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Gr[QUOTE=WATCHER;7152408]Was gonna wait for another year before getting MY car...not the family committee decision car...and it ultimately would need the performance and good looks of my 2006 Mustang GT convertible. Windveil Blue with tan top.

Then I saw a new dark blue colored Camaro on the Chevy dealer's lot 2 doors down from my usual Ford dealer. It was the color I wanted the Mustang in...but Ford has 2 crappy blues, both garish in their own ways. Then I considered the stylists' use of a cheese slicer on the rear tailight corners...
Additionally the SYNC system will NOT function with an iPhone in the USB port at ALL anymore , and then I discovered they limit the top speed electronically to 115 mph or so....

SOoooo.... I went back to the Chevy dealer again...
And seriously test drove a 2LT in this wonderful dark blue color....but with the dirty colored wheels.
THEN I discovered the tailights for the 2014 Camaro model year were borrowed from a Acura Integra and the smooshed headlight & grill area looked like a giant had stepped on the car and squished it down...

So the decision had to be NOW!
Swapped the silly, ugly, waste of money & weight 20" wheels for polished matching 19" all around and made sure I got the light tan interior...

Then added stripes...

I could only be happier with the car if:
1. the auto-radio dimmer, and auto dimming mirrors were manual,
2. and the Panasonic was a Pioneer,
3. and the A/C fan knob didn't block the oil pressure gauge.
FABULOUS REPLACEMENT FOR BLESSED BABY BLUE Mustang GT...Long live BLESSED BIG BLUE Camaro RS!

When I was about 14, I painted a slot car, '68 CAMARO RS...
DARK BLUE METALLIC...
It was my favorite little toy car.
I still have it.
TALK ABOUT DEFERRED GRATIFICATION ![/QUO

Sweet! The color choice on the stripes is nice! I was the same as you because I wasn't planning, to buy a new car at the time neither. Congrats!